BY GORILLA GLUE #7 in Glue

Its high strength and quick set time make gorilla super glue the go-to for a variety of household projects. Developed for long-lasting repairs in an instant, gorilla super glue is designed with an impact-tough formula to handle bumps and drops with a strong, reliable bond. . *impact tough: unique rubber particles increase impact resistance and strength . *anti clog cap: keeps glue from drying out. It's gorilla tough use after use. . *fast-setting: dries in 10-30 seconds, no clamping required. . *versatile: bonds plastic, wood, metal, ceramic, rubber, leather, paper, and more . â . â see more...

Buy on Target
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Decorator Expert Level 1
I am an incredibly clumsy human being so having glue in my house is a must. This past Christmas season I broke one of my snowmen. Well this Gorilla glue worked wonderful putting his sweet little nose back on but not his arm. He now only has one arm.
Carrie P.
This stiff works on everything! And I mean everything. I bought brand new nail glue, yes... For your finger nails. It was dried up. So of course I happened to have this and yes, I used it. No probably not good. But works nontheless lol.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Gorilla glue is one of the best super glue that is out there it’s actually helps fix things with her broken and keeps him from re-breaking again it’s inexpensive and you can find this at Walmart or the dollar general
Kristie A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
My kids are always building different things (whatever their imagination comes up with). When they're not building things they're breaking things. That's why I keep Gorilla Super Glue around the house. Its only $4 and it will hold anything together. It dries fast so you got to be quick with it. It's hold is so strong. My boss always tell a me its strong enough to hang me up on the wall with. Its that good.
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
I love the original Gorilla Glue for a number of things, but I was looking for a super-strong glue that has an instant dry down (typical super glue).
I tried to fix a few of my daughter's lightweight toys quickly, but this super glue takes up to two hours to fully dry. Not only that, but the hold isn't very strong nor is it permanent. The toys literally just fell apart again with gentle play. We've also tried this for simple crafts (maracas) and I ended up with beans and rice EVERYWHERE!
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Never thought I would love a glue, but I do. This stuff comes in so handy. I have a little table on my patio that broke and fixed it with this. It really packs a punch and you only need a little to go a long way. The price is good and it lasts a long time.
Karely B.
los angeles
L love this stuff.I use this all  mostly because I am cheap. I t holds  really well, and I like that I only need to hold the pieces together for 10- 20 seconds. The only problem I have with this is that if get in your hand it is hard to remove.
Rachel S.
Wichita, KS
My go-to super glue! I've used this product for everything from simple craft projects to fixing things around the house. The packaging and shape of the bottle make using the product super easy and clean. The glue goes on easily and dries quickly. Great product.
Sydney C.
Gorilla Glue is a great all purpose glue. I have used it on everything from plastic, to paper, and wood. It really does the job, drys fast, and holds pretty much anything together. The only downside is the bottle gets clogged and is impossible to use after a while,
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Decorator Expert Level 4
If you want a glue that will hold anything together this is it. I remember when I was in high school I used this to hold my mirror of my car together with this and it lasted forever.
ashley m.
Independence, KY
Would this work to adhere corks to glass? Ive tried several other adhesives and the corks seem to fall off after a few weeks.
Lexi W.
Have you used this before?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What are the other uses for this Glue?
Michelle H.
What is the best glue? I find the Gorilla Glue 15g Gorilla Super Glue works great but expands too much.