BY GORHAM

Serve your favorite alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages in this impressive crystal glass. Purchase several glasses and give as a much-appreciated gift. Makes a great housewarming gift. Height: 6". Diameter: 2 7/8". Capacity: 11 oz. see more...

• In all honesty these are really pretty, but I'm here for the badge. 8 Answers
  • Who else is here for the badge18 Answers
  • Is this good quality? I'm not sure 15 Answers
Buy on Target*
sally k.
sally k.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Foodie Expert
I ordered these to go with the regular glasses and decanter. Great product and seem to be high quality.  the glasses are nice and heavy.Great crystal at an affordable price the design of this glass  is just tell me some times to put this glass a vas in the shelf  lol>>
Gea M.
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Foodie Expert
Really beautiful highball glass. Also really beautiful repurposed. As a vase, a makeup brush holder, candle holder...so many uses for this One beautiful glass.
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
I got a set of six of these as a gift I really love them I put them out when we have family functions and always get compliments on them
Irene C.
Irene C.
Carmichael, CA
Super classy look and matches every type of style for the kitchen so it's definitely a must have in you dish collection and they are affordable
Asbaerla B.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
These are so beautiful! However not so great with a house full of small children! Lol usually use them on special occasions
Giselle O.
Giselle O.
Foodie Expert
these are so fancy and i love taking these out for a family dinner if you freeze the cup it taste better to me
Richard C.
Richard C.
Camden, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love using this for parties and holidays so my kids won't break it and I told all my friends and family about it
Day C.
Day C.
Love clear glasses don't break that easy and are the perfect size ....... ....
aamena k.
aamena k.
mumbai
i love these and are amazing cause theyy look so damn classyy.and good part they are not easily breakable
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Foodie Expert
Who else is here for the badge
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
Margate, FL
Foodie Expert
Is this good quality? I'm not sure
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
In all honesty these are really pretty, but I'm here for the badge.
M m.
M m.
How heavy are this?? And how big?
Niecy H.