BY VERA BRADLEY

An ideal size for all the essentials, this clamshell-shaped cutie features a touch of perfectly pretty ruffled trim. Its zip-top opening offers easy access to cosmetics and toiletries, while the laminated interior wipes clean. Care Tips Machine wash... see more...

Sandra K.
I think Vera Bradley designs are so unique and eye-catching. I love the quilted fabric design because they're soft, durable and easy to care for. This large ruffle cosmetic case is just beautiful. I love keeping my daily makeup essentials in this case because it's such a fun pop of color inside my large, dark tote. It holds quite a lot, and it fits nicely into most of my bags. I will definitely be buying more Vera Bradley items.
Brooke W.
Howe
I love this little bag but it doesn’t fit much. The inside water resistant lining is great! I use this bag for my face washing brush and soap. I would definitely recommend this bag to anyone who needs a small water resistant bag.

Amazon