BY VERA BRADLEY

Offering plenty of room for all of your cosmetics and full-sized products, this large beauty bag also has a special spot for your most beloved brushes. The front compartment includes five brush holders on one side and a long zip pocket on the other.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney L.
I have this makeup bag in a different pattern and absolutely love it. I got it at the outlet mall so it was fairly inexpensive. It's the perfect size for me to fit all of the makeup I'd want to bring on a vacation. It also has a compartment for brushes which I really like. It's great quality too. I've had it for over a year and it hasn't frayed or ripped at all.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
I love this brand. I also love all of their products. They are very durable and they are also easy to clean. All other patterns are super cute. I also like the way they design all of their products. They make sure that you have room to stay organized. The only downside are these products are typically very expensive. But if you find them on sale or you get them from an outlet mall you'll save a lot of money. I would never buy this product full price but I love this product and brand
Payton W.
I love this makeup bag. It holds all of my makeup where ever I go! It's cute and has great storage for traveling. It's easy to pack all of you makeup and go! I would recommend, it makes it easy since you only need one bag!
Shelby J.
Rosedale, IN
This makeup is totally worth the money and it is super cute! I bought mine down in Nashville and I love it!! They look small but once you start putting your makeup in it you realize fast that they are not small at all. I have had mine for 4 years now and plan on buying another Vera Bradley one when mine finally kicks the bucket lol