Gorgeous Cosmetics iLINE Liquid Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Antoinique B.

BY GORGEOUS COSMETICS

This jet black, gel based eye pencil boasts intense coverage and excellent color pay off. The creamy formula applies and blends easily, without dragging sensitive skin. It quickly sets to become smudge proof and non-transferable. iINK is ultra long lasting and water resistant. iLINE Liquid Eyeliner Pen, Black see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maddii W.
Review for: Black more...
AMAZING PRODUCT!! I use this every day. Perfect for winged liner, easiest application of felt tips I’ve ever tried. Easy removal. Sleek back and red packaging. I would 100% recommend this to anyone trying to perfect their wing game!
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
This is my favorite black eyeliner pencil on the market. It is SO soft, so dark, so black and seriously lasts through watery/ leaky / allergy eyes! I like to use this on my top waterline after applying mascara, or lashes to darken the base. I just wish the pencil was a little longer because this is so soft it has to be sharpened every use.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
This blacker than black liner has staying power. I received it in one of my subscription boxes but I definitely would purchase it. The point is PRECISE and the liner is pigmented. My new fav.