Gorgeous Cosmetics Base Perfect Liquid Foundation uploaded by Yvonne W.

BY GORGEOUS COSMETICS

Oil free and long lasting, this silky foundation delivers flawless results for a perfect complexion. The smooth, oil free emulsion blends effortlessly onto the skin. Special light diffusing pigments amplify the light, giving skin the appearance of a healthy luminosity. Contains Vitamins A and E to soothe and condition the skin. Medium to full coverage, suitable for all skin types. Blend onto skin using Foundation Brush #025 or a sponge. Base Perfect Liquid Foundation, 1B-BP see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sidney R.
Review for: 1Nb-Bp more...
Honestly pretty disappointed with this foundation. I heard such great things about it on YouTube. It clings to my dry patches and just doesn't wear very beautifully. The smell is also Incredibly fragrant and overpowering. If your skin is sensitive to fragrance, stay FAR away from this! I don't know. I guess the foundation wasn't terrible, but for $40 I expected it to be much nicer. I'd rather wear some of my drugstore foundations over this.
Yvonne W.
Austell , GA
I really very impressed with Gorgeous Cosmetics base perfect liquid foundation.. I also use it in combination with the Gorgeous cosmetics first base foundation Primer.. I have combination skin and get real oily in my t-zone. My foundation lasted all day (8hours) never settled in my fine lines.. i will repurchase this product again..
Sophie S.
How well does this cover redness?