BY GORGE

We've been covering our faces in thick potions for years, but we only recently discovered the magic of hair masks. This ultra-nourishing treatment restores shine, enhances volume, and hydrates both hair and scalp with the healing powers of natural argan oil. Ideal for dry, breakage-prone, and processed hair, it reduces frizz on the spot and protects strands from harmful UV rays. Bottom line: this product truly lives up to its name. see more...

• How well does this hair mask work asking because my little sister...1 Answers
  • Is this for your hair? Why are there pics of shaving stuff? I'm c...2 Answers
  • I would assume this would be great for dry damaged hair or any type?1 Answers
Morgan K.
Shady Shores, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product was decent. Perhaps it was my hair type, but I never noticed a big difference. It made my hair slightly less frizzy and smells decent. Otherwise, it didn't compliment me personally too well.
Katie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! My skin is fairly sensitive when it comes to razor burn, but this stuff is magic! It smells delicious & leaves your skin super soft. You don't have to use a lot, so it last awhile. At least for me it does!
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have already reviewed the conditioner and shampoo for this but I will repeat...This is the mask for repairing damaged hair. My hair has never felt better. I love the fregrance and the feel of my hair after using these products. I just wish the price was less even though it is worth every penny!
Michelle Q.
Warner Robins, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer perfectly hydrates my skin!! I'm so pleased with this product I would definitely suggest it to anyone looking for a new moisturizer to try!
Angie H.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried the samples from the gorge line and really liked all of them. It smells good and leaves my hair soft, shiny and without weighing it down.
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
Meh. This stuff smells great but honestly does nothing for my hair. Almost leaves a sea salt spray feeling on my hair.
Amanda N.
Great hair mask. Very hydrating and made my hair feel smooth, but not weighed down. I'd recommend.
Sharifa L.
I just got this in mt fabfit fun box and loves it. after I shave I apply it to my legs water still a little bit damp and my legs feel so soft and so smooth. I found using this lotion my legs stay smooth thru out the whole day. it smells good to which is a huge plus .
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's the best stuff I got in my #fabfitfun box and is happy with the overall purchase. My legs feel smooth and relaxing.

I used them after my morning shave and happy with the feel of my legs ...
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Call me your modern day cave woman but I rarely shave my legs. I received this in one of my subscription boxes and I knew I needed to try this. "For the softest, shiniest, sexiest, smoothst legs. EVER" who wouldn't want that?! This product is not a disappointment. I love it! Plus it came with a BOGO promo code, AWESOMENESS!
Angela N.
Is this for your hair? Why are there pics of shaving stuff? I'm confused.
Rebecca R.
How well does this hair mask work asking because my little sister decided she wanted highlights by putting laundry bleach in her hair she's 12 and biracial so it instantly made her hair break off trying to help her save as much of it as I can. Thanks in advance
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
I would assume this would be great for dry damaged hair or any type?