BY GORGE #77 in Leave-In Conditioner

We consider ourselves master multitaskers, so we like our hair products to do it all, too. This leave-in conditioning spray takes the place of a whole shelf of products by detangling, repairing damaged strands, enhancing volume, adding amazing shine, and protecting our hair from heat tools. Organic lime oil promotes growth and hydrates dry hair, green tea essence adds shine and reduces excess oil, and quinoa proteins protect against breakage and split ends. Now that's our kind of spray.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Trimethylsilylamodimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-15 Pareth-9, Fragrance (Parfum), Trideceth-12, Glycerin, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Polysilicone-15, Octinoxate, Morinda Citrifolia (Noni) Juice, Hydrogenated Moringa Oil Esters, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid

• Has anyone used their other products? This is the only one I've t...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this product? I eould like to purchase this, a...1 Answers
  • Do you know if Gorge is still in business? I've read some bad thi...2 Answers
Alyssa M.
I received this product in a Boxycharm box and I immediately fell in love with the smell of it, but then when I actually used it I loved it even more. It made my hair look so healthy and shine. Made it feel thicker, and just so great. Plus it has many other benefits as well, including heat protectant, which is absolutely great. I can not say anything bad about this because there is nothing bad about it.
Malynda C.
Christiansburg, VA
Amazing product, it is one of the best I have ever tried. Better than any of the alternatives I've tried. Leaves hair smooth and soft, and smelling amazing. I got this in a subscription, and would definitely purchase it in the future.
Moire T.
Brick, NJ
Literally the first hair product I've tried in my 31 years of life that actually delivered on its promise. I have extremely thick, wavy hair with a mind of its own. I get it colored professionally and wash it only 2-3 times a week, max. I spritz this on right after I get out of the shower, comb it through, and let it air dry... and I swear to God no one believes I haven't curled it or styled it. This stuff is sorcery, I swear.
Vicki B.
Hellam, PA
I love this product! It doesn't leave my hair looking greasy. It smells great and leaves my hair not looking frizzy. The only downside, I can't order more of it online because their company is under restructure. Glad I have two small bottles!
Elizabet G.
I discovered Gorge through a Birchbox subscription I had a few months ago. It smells amazing. I spray it on my damp hair and then blow dry. It gives my hair much needed volume. The outcome is salon looking hair without the salon price. #mymakeupbag
Carolina R.
Alameda, CA
I received this product in my first fabfitfun box in February, which was about four months ago. When I first got it I was so in love with this product! It smelled great and made my hair look great. I would spary it on all the time like after the shower when my hair was still wet and even when my hair was dry. It gave my hair a really nice shine and lustre. As well as making it super manageable, and it smelled so good, like coconut frosting! A few days ago I tried the product on again and although it still works it lost its great scent. It smells kind of gross now so I probably will bot be using it anymore. I was a little disappointed in its shelf life.
Krisily K.
The best leave in spray conditioner there is hands down, it smells amazing, conditions, strengthens, hydrates, repairs damage, adds shine & is the one hair product I can not live without! At 29.95 it's on the steeper end of hair products but after using it for a week you will notice a huge difference so to me it's worth it, especially for someone like me who uses blow dryers and curling wands almost daily! You won't be disappointed
Sarah J.
Temperance, MI
I've always had thick long hair. With my more frequent work outs, horse lessons, and general life necessities I can tend to forget to brush my hair and throw it up in a bun.

This bottle right here is my savior. Although the price is a tad high for my budget I squeeze it in.

I have always applied to to post shower hair washing and never dry.

This detangler makes my hair refreshed, healthy and untangled all in one use. It feels like a $200+ salon visit.

Definitely a returning customer 😍
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received this item in a previous Boxycharm and FabFitFun box, and it's freaking great. This leave-in conditioning spray does so much good for my hair, and makes it so silky and smooth. Plus, it has a tropical fruity smell that I love! image It really helps keep my hair frizz-free, and I was ready to repurchase it when it ran out, but thanks to Boxycharm, I don't have to. Luckily for me, this spray has really been making its rounds in a lot of subscription boxes lately!
Larissa R.
I love this spray. It is like perfume for your hair. I received it in my fitfabfun box this May and I am not disappointed in this product in the slightest (the subscription box on the other hand....) this seems to have improved my hair and it helps with the humidity I experience here in GA... but mostly I use it for the coconut summery scent.
Kim L.
Corpus Christi, TX
Do you know if Gorge is still in business? I've read some bad things about the company. If I can no longer buy "I'll Make You Look Amazing Daily Spray", do you know of a similar product? I'd appreciate any help. I hope this doesn't sound like a silly question, but the Spray has tamed my frizzy hair and it's difficult finding other products. Thank you.
Angela N.
Does it contain sulfates?
Crystal D.
Otsego, MN
Where can I find this product? I eould like to purchase this, anyone know where I can get it?
Mikaila K.
Glenmoore, PA
Has anyone used their other products? This is the only one I've tried.