BY GORGE #77 in Leave-In Conditioner

We consider ourselves master multitaskers, so we like our hair products to do it all, too. This leave-in conditioning spray takes the place of a whole shelf of products by detangling, repairing damaged strands, enhancing volume, adding amazing shine, and protecting our hair from heat tools. Organic lime oil promotes growth and hydrates dry hair, green tea essence adds shine and reduces excess oil, and quinoa proteins protect against breakage and split ends. Now that's our kind of spray.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Trimethylsilylamodimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-15 Pareth-9, Fragrance (Parfum), Trideceth-12, Glycerin, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Polysilicone-15, Octinoxate, Morinda Citrifolia (Noni) Juice, Hydrogenated Moringa Oil Esters, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid

• Has anyone used their other products? This is the only one I've t...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this product? I eould like to purchase this, a...1 Answers
  • Do you know if Gorge is still in business? I've read some bad thi...2 Answers
Carolina R.
Alameda, CA
I received this product in my first fabfitfun box in February, which was about four months ago. When I first got it I was so in love with this product! It smelled great and made my hair look great. I would spary it on all the time like after the shower when my hair was still wet and even when my hair was dry. It gave my hair a really nice shine and lustre. As well as making it super manageable, and it smelled so good, like coconut frosting! A few days ago I tried the product on again and although it still works it lost its great scent. It smells kind of gross now so I probably will bot be using it anymore. I was a little disappointed in its shelf life.
Sarah J.
Temperance, MI
I've always had thick long hair. With my more frequent work outs, horse lessons, and general life necessities I can tend to forget to brush my hair and throw it up in a bun.

This bottle right here is my savior. Although the price is a tad high for my budget I squeeze it in.

I have always applied to to post shower hair washing and never dry.

This detangler makes my hair refreshed, healthy and untangled all in one use. It feels like a $200+ salon visit.

Definitely a returning customer ūüėć
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received this item in a previous Boxycharm and FabFitFun box, and it's freaking great. This leave-in conditioning spray does so much good for my hair, and makes it so silky and smooth. Plus, it has a tropical fruity smell that I love! image It really helps keep my hair frizz-free, and I was ready to repurchase it when it ran out, but thanks to Boxycharm, I don't have to. Luckily for me, this spray has really been making its rounds in a lot of subscription boxes lately!
Amy B.
Why is this spray so expensive!?! it's absolutely amazing and I would totally buy more if it were like ten dollars for the 4 oz bottle. It smells good, but not overpowering, and it just makes my hair feel happy. Hope it comes in my boxy charm soon. Love it. However, the one bottle has lasted me a long while now- I think since last August to now (June) and I only use a few squirts. I might consider buying it if I find it some where inexpensive.
ALLISON W.
Bradenton, FL
I received this in my FabFitFun box that I paid for. It was a full size bottle. I am an It's a 10 all the way customer and I still choose my tried and true. I live in South Florida and it's humid 80% of the year. My hair frizzes terribly, I use color, and heat styling and need all over product coverage to prevent damage. Gorge would be second favorite. It's not terrible just not my first choice.
Amanda K.
Wyoming, MI
I literally use this daily. It's amazing on both dry or damp hair, and perfect for a day at the beach! I love how it keeps my frizz at bay without making my hair look too greasy like some of the oils tend to do. If your hair reacts at all to humidity or you just want to smooth it out for some cute beach waves after a dip in the water, this is a great product to always have on hand!
Larissa R.
I love this spray. It is like perfume for your hair. I received it in my fitfabfun box this May and I am not disappointed in this product in the slightest (the subscription box on the other hand....) this seems to have improved my hair and it helps with the humidity I experience here in GA... but mostly I use it for the coconut summery scent.
Amanda Z.
I just can't get enough of this spray! I use it after every shower before I blow dry my hair. It makes my hair feel healthy, and well, gorgeous. It doesn't feel heavy in my hair, and it does all the things I want in a spray. Detangles, hydrates, and helps protect. This is by far one of my favorite hair products.
Stacy S.
I purchased a sample of the spray from the company to try out. It's okay. I don't think it did anything for my hair, however it did not have any negative effects on my hair. If I received it I would use it but I won't go out of my way to purchase. It does have a very neutral scent and is very easy to apply.
Emma T.
Kennesaw, GA
This product really does live up to it's name. This spray helps with detangling my 4c natural hair after washing. I also use it as a daily moisturizer and it keeps my hair hydrated and shiny all day without weighing it down. I only wish it was more affordable because I use it everyday.
Kim L.
Corpus Christi, TX
Do you know if Gorge is still in business? I've read some bad things about the company. If I can no longer buy "I'll Make You Look Amazing Daily Spray", do you know of a similar product? I'd appreciate any help. I hope this doesn't sound like a silly question, but the Spray has tamed my frizzy hair and it's difficult finding other products. Thank you.
Mikaila K.
Glenmoore, PA
Has anyone used their other products? This is the only one I've tried.
Crystal D.
Otsego, MN
Where can I find this product? I eould like to purchase this, anyone know where I can get it?
Angela N.
Does it contain sulfates?