BY GORDON'S

Gordon's® Vodka.
Est. 1769.
Smoothest most mixable.
By appointment to her majesty the queen.
Tanqueray Gordon & Co. Ltd. London.
England gin distillers.
100% grain neutral spirits.
1.75 L 40% ALC/vol (80 proof).
Alexander Gordon & Company. see more...

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do ...1 Answers
Gordon's Vodka
  • "It is frequently used in bars as a well vodka.... it may be passable in some mixed drinks to many but not to me." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm not a huge fan but that's what my boyfriends drinks. " in 1 review
  • "The one i used to buy was a blue top ...it was great price great taste no horrible hangover!" in 1 review
Mónica C.
Provo, UTAH
It's my favorite vodka Although I have tried other types of vodka, this is my favorite both for drinking and for preparing cocktails. And now that I write this has already caused me to drink.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This vodka isn't half bad. And very reasonable in price. I always drink my vodka with cranberry juice. In it's price and taste range I think it exceeds it's competition, yes.
Rio P.
Asheville, NC
Ah, I'm new here and thought the first fill-in page was for my profile. So... this is what I want to post: I've been drinking Gordon's for years (with some rest breaks) and have always considered it right fine, close to the top shelfs. And I loved Gordon's distinctive orange and white cosmetics... ah, that orange cap. I was thus crestfallen when one day I went to buy a bottle only to discover the orange has given way to (cough) blue! Baby blue? Yeh, I understand they may have done this to avoid any potential confusion upon the intro of an orange-flavored vodka. But are people so obtuse as to not recognize the word "Orange," writ large on that label? Two more words to get off my chest: plastic bottles! What the heck are they thinking? $1.79 juice at my supermarket comes in glass. Gordon's is the vodka James Bond drank, after all. Though not expensive, it's always been a classy brand and a spirit more than able to inspire a peaceful expression on the visage of a martini drinker when he or she takes a first sip of the day. Drawing toward the close here... I imagined my disappointment would eventually wear away, but it hasn't, and that's put me of a mind to take action. On another browser right now I have the contact info for paren't company Diageo. Fellow Gordon-ers out, take heart. I'm going all the way to the top (I know how to get there with such folks and always do. We'll then have a very nice chat on the subject of tradition and brand loyalty
Kaitlan A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Pretty good. Not extremely expensive and seems to do the job. I don't know if I would purchase again, as I have other favorites I prefer. But it was good overall and I would still recommend if you haven't tried it.
Dalther R.
Excelente producto. Me encanta. Lo tomo en ocasiones especiales. Sin excederme del límite..

Excellent quality and taste, I have been recommended a lot and when I probe I love it! Without excess .
Lucy G.
Brooklyn, NY
I drank this all the time when I was studying abroad in Budapest. I like this gin and it will always remind me of my time abroad. The packaging is really nice and it tastes great in gin and tonics. I love this gin for sentimental reason and will always be a fan.
Rick L.
POWELL, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
For an inexpensive vodka Gordon's is good. It is an all around everyday vodka. It is especially good for mixed drinks. It has a good clean neutral taste with out a bad after taste. I recommend this to my friend that are having a party or get together on a budget.
Monique C.
Los Angeles, CA
No the best tasting gin for me but it does the job when i need a martini. it has a floral taste which i dont love in my gin, i like my gin on the citrus side and i cant stand smelling the floral when I go for a drink. I will not buy again unless its my only option
Megan S.
Medford , OR
Grossest vodka I've ever had. If it's used in well drinks I feel like my esophagus is melting. I have to send the drinks back. :/ not worth the base line price. Not a recommended vodka. Spend the extra few bucks. Your liver will thank you
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
Oh gosh, this takes me back to beach graduation!! Yes we were under age and had no idea about what alcohol to choose. This was the cheapest so that's what we got. Bad decision with a horrible hangover. The only time i would ever use another cheap liquor is to maybe mix drinks at a gathering/party. Great price but tastes horrible.
Darienne T.