BY GORDON'S

Gordon's® Vodka.
Est. 1769.
Smoothest most mixable.
By appointment to her majesty the queen.
Tanqueray Gordon & Co. Ltd. London.
England gin distillers.
100% grain neutral spirits.
1.75 L 40% ALC/vol (80 proof).
Alexander Gordon & Company. see more...

• What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix ...1 Answers
Gordon's Vodka
  • "It is frequently used in bars as a well vodka.... it may be passable in some mixed drinks to many but not to me." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm not a huge fan but that's what my boyfriends drinks. " in 1 review
  • "The one i used to buy was a blue top ...it was great price great taste no horrible hangover!" in 1 review
Rio P.
Asheville, NC
Ah, I'm new here and thought the first fill-in page was for my profile. So... this is what I want to post: I've been drinking Gordon's for years (with some rest breaks) and have always considered it right fine, close to the top shelfs. And I loved Gordon's distinctive orange and white cosmetics... ah, that orange cap. I was thus crestfallen when one day I went to buy a bottle only to discover the orange has given way to (cough) blue! Baby blue? Yeh, I understand they may have done this to avoid any potential confusion upon the intro of an orange-flavored vodka. But are people so obtuse as to not recognize the word "Orange," writ large on that label? Two more words to get off my chest: plastic bottles! What the heck are they thinking? $1.79 juice at my supermarket comes in glass. Gordon's is the vodka James Bond drank, after all. Though not expensive, it's always been a classy brand and a spirit more than able to inspire a peaceful expression on the visage of a martini drinker when he or she takes a first sip of the day. Drawing toward the close here... I imagined my disappointment would eventually wear away, but it hasn't, and that's put me of a mind to take action. On another browser right now I have the contact info for paren't company Diageo. Fellow Gordon-ers out, take heart. I'm going all the way to the top (I know how to get there with such folks and always do. We'll then have a very nice chat on the subject of tradition and brand loyalty
dam m.
Santa Clarita, CA
"This smells like nail polish remover," remarked one taster. It's not super-smooth, and not super-clean tasting. Tasters noted a piney flavor, which worked fine when mixed. ll the tasters noted that the Gordon's was the most aromatic, and not necessarily in a good way. "The smell is a huge turnoff compared to the others," said one taster, though another taster did pick it as her favorite.
Monique C.
Los Angeles, CA
No the best tasting gin for me but it does the job when i need a martini. it has a floral taste which i dont love in my gin, i like my gin on the citrus side and i cant stand smelling the floral when I go for a drink. I will not buy again unless its my only option
Rick L.
POWELL, TN
For an inexpensive vodka Gordon's is good. It is an all around everyday vodka. It is especially good for mixed drinks. It has a good clean neutral taste with out a bad after taste. I recommend this to my friend that are having a party or get together on a budget.
Lucy G.
Brooklyn, NY
I drank this all the time when I was studying abroad in Budapest. I like this gin and it will always remind me of my time abroad. The packaging is really nice and it tastes great in gin and tonics. I love this gin for sentimental reason and will always be a fan.
Kim S.
Melbourne, FL
A good vodka for the price. Mixes good with sodas and juice to make your own flavorful concoctions, not as smooth as other brands but an affordable alternative. Could improve by adding flavors of Vodka, would recommend to those on a budget or a quick fix
Marcia H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Gordon's vodka is a solid choice if you want a cost effective vodka for mixed drinks. That being said, there's nothing special about it nor is it a vodka that you would want to have around to impress people. Just a standard rail vodka type of liquor.
Megan V.
San Diego , CA
Good vodka. its perfect for gin and tonics. it goes down very smooth. This gin is very affordable and very good for the price. It is very good compared to similar gins. I highly recommend this to others and I would definitely buy this gin again!
karla s.
Miamia, FL
I love this drunk, if I mix it with orange juice and crushed ice is for my excellent! I like to take it when it's hot, preco realción / superb value, whenever I can I buy it, I recommend it a lot, i used to consumer all the time
David H.
San Francisco, CA
Gordons vodka is an inexpensive vodka but great for mixers and infusions. I am not a huge vodka drinker but when I want a mixed cocktail this is my good to vodka, all you need is club soda or a fruit juice.
Darienne T.