BY GORDON'S #14 in Gin

Gordon's ® London Dry Gin.
Estd. 1769.
London's #1 gin.
By appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Tanqueray Gordon & Co. Ltd. London England Gin Distillers.
100% grain neutral spirits.
1.75 liter 40% alc/vol (80 proof).
Alexander Gordon & Company. see more...

• I think this is quite hyped. Is it worth the hype or is it just a...1 Answers
  • What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many sh...3 Answers
  • Is it worth the buy3 Answers
Arianny L.
West Jourdan, Utah
Gordon's smells like it's supposed to, which is to say nine parts juniper, one part lemon, and a half-measure of coriander. I swear I smelled anise somewhere in there too. When it comes down to the drinking, Gordon's is a classic, straightforward London dry gin. It tastes like juniper. Cool, I like juniper. But what really impresses me about Gordon's is that it defies conventional bottom shelf wisdom, which holds that the most successful bargain boozes are humble and inoffensive renditions of their betters. Not in this case; Gordon's London Dry gin is aggressive, even at a lowly 80 proof (the good stuff runs around 95).
Danielle R.
Winston Salem, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Definitely great for how cheap it is. Don’t take it as a shot. Learned that one the hard way. Great for any mixed drinks! I like making Moscow mules but replacing the vodka with Gordon’s if I want a different flavor
Darby F.
Salvisa, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Totally my go to and is always on my shelf. Perfect for mixed drinks and takes on fruit flavors well. Great pricing too! I can find a liter in the local liquor store for cheap!!!
Lauren B.
minneapolis, MN
I prefer this gin above anything on the top shelf! I am always skeptical of bottom-shelf liquors but this one belongs on the top. It is great, not too pine-needley and it doesn't have the over bearing juniper like some gins have. I will always be a gordons fan!
Sara G.
Indianapolis, In
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my “go to” for gin and tonics! Has the flexibility to make a classy drink on a girls night out or could be toned down for a quiet drink at home.    Gordon's London Dry Gin
Samantha B.
Grand Forks
The gin was very smooth. It pairs well with variety of drinks for a mixed drink and does not over power the mixer or burn. Very affordable and great quality. Surpassed expectations.
Hannah D.
Brooklyn, NY
Delicious and refreshing. Goes down so smooth, and is a great staple to have around the house. Definitelt a better and cheaper alternative, compared to high priced brands.
Sarah H.
I took it ...
I take my bottle of Gordon's London Dry Gin to the beach, a day of relaxation with my friends. We
only took a bottle because the other stayed at home, we were scared
because it was not going to reach and then this preciousness was let
slip in exquisite contents and gave us all day ... Thank God. Hehe
Briaunna Y.
Tacoma
Definitely good as a beginners gin. Its not trash but it's also not delicious either. After a few years of martinis with this brand it's my go to for cheap gin for mixed drinks, but that being said gin is not for everyone. I would say I have a picky palate for alcohol and this one is a medium good brand. I've drank straight shots occasionally if I'm desperate. Shots are doable but I do not recommend it AT ALL.
Dani R.
It was good. It was pretty Affordable, fairly smooth. I don't know if I would repurchase it. This was my first time buying it. I wouldn't say I could pick it out on its own but I'm also not what you'd call a connoisseur.
Megan  P.
Is it worth the buy
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice a tipsy? Cause hangovers? What gin do you prefer other than this?
Cathy N.
Mississauga,ON
Whats your weirdest favorite gin mix... straying away from tonic...
Elisabeth C.
I think this is quite hyped. Is it worth the hype or is it just a standard gin?
Marina T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How does this compare to Bombay Sapphire?