BY GORDON'S

Gordon's ® London Dry Gin.
Estd. 1769.
London's #1 gin.
By appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Tanqueray Gordon & Co. Ltd. London England Gin Distillers.
100% grain neutral spirits.
1.75 liter 40% alc/vol (80 proof).
Alexander Gordon & Company. see more...

• I think this is quite hyped. Is it worth the hype or is i...2 Answers
  • What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How...3 Answers
  • Is it worth the buy3 Answers
Gordon's London Dry Gin

Start your review of Gordon's London Dry Gin!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Danielle R.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Definitely great for how cheap it is. Don’t take it as a shot. Learned that one the hard way. Great for any mixed drinks! I like making Moscow mules but replacing the vodka with Gordon’s if I want a different flavor
Gezelle V.
Larchmont, NY
I’m not a big gin fan in general, I can tolerate it. Out of all the gins I’ve tried this has got to be my favorite. It has a very dry taste to it but add a shot of roses lime and I will tolerate it.
Darby F.
Salvisa, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Totally my go to and is always on my shelf. Perfect for mixed drinks and takes on fruit flavors well. Great pricing too! I can find a liter in the local liquor store for cheap!!!
Lauren B.
Osseo, MN
I prefer this gin above anything on the top shelf! I am always skeptical of bottom-shelf liquors but this one belongs on the top. It is great, not too pine-needley and it doesn't have the over bearing juniper like some gins have. I will always be a gordons fan!
Ryan T.
Jackson Hts, NY
One of my bar essentials that I always have on hand my signature gin/tonic as well gin and champagne cocktails. Has a really nice, well rounded dry finish especially great for summer cocktails.
Lexix R.
New York
Purchased at: Walgreens
Dangerous! Smooth and perfect with some Sprite and lime. However Gordon’s Pink Gin is by far the most amazing product they have. However I still recommend it will get the job done.
Mpho B.
Growing up seeing my dad drink Gordon's, I have always had this childhood perception that the brand is for old people like my dad, bit now I am old and understand better. Besides being economical, Gordon's gives one a great sense of a traditional Gin and Tonic, with its strong 💪 scent and aroma, you're immediately taken down the memory lane. Its great with tonic and can be garnished with lemon and recently, my friends and I have been exploring 🍓 berries, orange and other fruits. Gordon's London Dry Gin
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great gin for parties and when you're getting ready to go out. I dont have a preference in drinks. They all go down the same. Like all drinks, too much will have you drunk. drink responsibly
Kate I.
Ephrata, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great, no frills, this is my go-to gin to buy as my “house gin”. It’s good for mixed drinks, and it’s a good gin to cook with. It’s a good, not harsh flavor at an affordable price.
Sarah H.
I took it ...
I take my bottle of Gordon's London Dry Gin to the beach, a day of relaxation with my friends. We
only took a bottle because the other stayed at home, we were scared
because it was not going to reach and then this preciousness was let
slip in exquisite contents and gave us all day ... Thank God. Hehe