Gordon's London Dry Gin uploaded by Jasmine M.Gordon's London Dry Gin uploaded by Sarah H.Gordon's London Dry Gin uploaded by Jackie C.

BY GORDON'S #14 in Gin

Gordon's ® London Dry Gin.
Estd. 1769.
London's #1 gin.
By appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Tanqueray Gordon & Co. Ltd. London England Gin Distillers.
100% grain neutral spirits.
1.75 liter 40% alc/vol (80 proof).
Alexander Gordon & Company. see more...

• I think this is quite hyped. Is it worth the hype or is it just a...1 Answers
  • What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many sh...3 Answers
  • Is it worth the buy3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Haley S.
This is pretty decent cheap gin. It's good in a gin and tonic, although it's definitley not top of the line stuff.
Lauren B.
Minneapolis, MN
I prefer this gin above anything on the top shelf! I am always skeptical of bottom-shelf liquors but this one belongs on the top. It is great, not too pine-needley and it doesn't have the over bearing juniper like some gins have. I will always be a gordons fan!
Sarah H.
I took it ...
I take my bottle of Gordon's London Dry Gin to the beach, a day of relaxation with my friends. We
only took a bottle because the other stayed at home, we were scared
because it was not going to reach and then this preciousness was let
slip in exquisite contents and gave us all day ... Thank God. Hehe
Jessika A.
Me gusta esta bebida porque ligada con jugos de frutas quedan fenomenal, pero particularmente la he probado sola o en otras presentaciones y no me ha gustado mucho. Pero sin embargo opino que su precio en el mercado compite muy bien con otros por ser mas economica.
Kathy K.
This is a nice inexpensive gin which does not over power one with the smell of juniper berries. I personally do not like gins that have that strong perfume smell and after taste, which is why I like Gordon's. Makes a nice martini
Dani R.
It was good. It was pretty Affordable, fairly smooth. I don't know if I would repurchase it. This was my first time buying it. I wouldn't say I could pick it out on its own but I'm also not what you'd call a connoisseur.
Finnlee E.
I don't really like or dislike this product. It's alright, but a bit sweet for my liking? When it comes to alcohol, I am very picky, though. It's cheap (which is ALWAYS a good thing) but I feel that the price almost certainly reflects the quality. It may be great for some people, however I have been spoiled with the more expensive brands and am able to taste the difference.
Cherrelle J.
I'm not a huge fan or gin, but when I do drink it, this is the brand I prefer. I first tried this while in London and didn't have high hopes for it, but I was pleasantly surprised!
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
NOT my favorite by any means there are way better was in a pinch and bought this one and let me tell you i could serve this at my party i had to throw it out
Gabrielle C.
Rochester, NY
Love this! Gin and tonics are my go to drinks and this is the perfect gin for that. It is a pretty large bottle also so you're getting your moneys worth
Megan  P.
Is it worth the buy
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice a tipsy? Cause hangovers? What gin do you prefer other than this?
Cathy N.
Mississauga,ON
Whats your weirdest favorite gin mix... straying away from tonic...
Elisabeth C.
I think this is quite hyped. Is it worth the hype or is it just a standard gin?
Marina T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert
How does this compare to Bombay Sapphire?