BY GOPRO

Control your gopro camera remotely with the wi-fi remote. Access all your gopro camera settings, power on/off and start/stop recording. The wi-fi remote makes using the gopro convenient and easy. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sam P.
Cary, NC
Very useful for any skier or snowboarder trying to film themselves. I found it very difficult to control the camera with all my ski gear on, and having the remote on my wrist at all times really made things a lot easier. The controls of the remote are very similar to the GoPro itself. So overall it is a great product and very useful.
Kristin S.
Butler, PA
Pretty useful, although it's hard to keep track of which GoPro is utilizing the remote and which you have on the app when you're using multiple cameras. I'd love to see them do a better job of networking the cameras, etc. Overall, I'm glad I have this accessory!
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
Techie Expert
I love the remote control Wi-Fi for the go Pro. Great to use when you want to take photos or film from far away and be in the actual picture
Rachel C.
Panama City, FL
This is a great product to use if you want to take photos of yourself, or if you don't want to move your gopro from a specific mount!
I use my GoPro hero 3 for aerial videos and pictures. The Wi-Fi on the GoPro CANNOT be used during flights, as it causes interference with the quad copters receivers. Aside of that, when using my GoPro for other applications the remote makes life easier.
Alec H.
Really good product if you wanna take a selfie or group picture or doing any activities.
The battery sucks. Last no more than an hour.
Leslie R.
Collierville, TN
Does what it is supposed to do. Makes life a lot easier as well. I think if you're already investing in a Go Pro, you should definitely get this as well!
Lucienne C.
Lima
It's a greet product very helpful if you have sometjing to hold in like the extension pole, or the tripod or something like this!! I got it at Best Buy good quality but some water gotten in and this doesn't work
Yaimee G.
Joint base Lewis mcchord, Washington
I have one of this for my gopro and I find it very useful I can set up the camera to take a picture of video and I don't have to go to it and turn it on I use this controller and it's so much better.
Vicky F.
I just purchased the GoproHero is this essential to use in addition to the GoPro App?
Lucienne C.
Lima
Do anyone know what to do if some water enter in in the charger side??? I forgot to put on it :(