BY GOPRO

Gopro wi-fi remote camcorder accessory mounting kit - black (awrmk-001) see more...

• I want to get this for my 15 yr old son. How do you feel ...4 Answers
  • Can these be used to take pictures also? 5 Answers
GoPro Wi-Fi Remote Camcorder Accessory Mounting Kit - Black (AWRMK-
  • "Anyone who wants to get some great quality and interesting video should invest in the accesories." in 1 review
Carole'Ann t.
Gloucester, VA
This is really awesome! SO many different accessories in this purchase. Yes I would purchase this again and I would absolutely recommend this to other shoppers who are looking to get accessories for their camera. I don't think it needs any improvements
Gloria M.
Techie Expert Level 3
Amazing!! I use this on my hikes, or when I go cycling. I use the go pro for safety. I recommed it for everyone who may get hit by a car while riding or want to record an excursion
Amy C.
Malabar, FL
#Gopro has all your adventure needs and wants. For all my surfer buddies out there,,this accessory set is off the lip!! Tho catch some waves and capture the memories!yew!
Kerry H.
Borrego Spgs, CA
I love my Go Pro and the accessories and mounts you can buy are endless. The problem I have is nothing comes with instructions and you have to go to the internet for figure this stuff out.
Andrea D.
Orlando, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
This is a must have! Anyone who wants to get some great quality and interesting video should invest in the accesories. You can do so much with this tiny camera.
Walkiria S.
Dpo, AE
Techie Expert Level 3
We are so I love with it. We have a lot of different products because we like to be outdoors all the time. We use it for our hikes most of the time.
Dana M.
Temple, TX
Great kit for beginners with the goPro. We have purchased several other mounts to use the camera. You will love this set.
Silmar L.
QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!
Rhett C.
Lebanon, TN
I use this for business a lot. Makes using my go pro so much easier.
I suggest anyone with a gopro to get this.
John B.
Independence, Mo
This makes doing recording easy. Used mine on the trails when off roading with all my buddies.
tameka c.
Rock Hill, SC
Can these be used to take pictures also?
Kristen J.
Clover , SC
Techie Expert Level 2
I want to get this for my 15 yr old son. How do you feel about its durability?