ElectronicsStereos, Speakers & AudioGoPro
Wall Charger Camcorder Accessory Kit - Black (AWALC-001)

GoPro Wall Charger Camcorder Accessory Kit - Black (AWALC-001)

by GoPro

Charge two gopro cameras simultaneouslyanywhere in the world. The gopro wall charger offers 2x faster charging of your gopro batteries compared to charging with a usb cable and computer, plus you can charge and record simultaneously. Includes interchangeable ac plugs for us, uk, eu and au style wall sockets. Charge up to two cameras at once 1 amp per port for a quick charging solution simultaneously record video or photos while charging includes ac plugs for us, uk, eu and au style wall sockets works with most devices that can be charged via usb1 - see more at:...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GoPro Wall Charger Camcorder Accessory Kit - Black (AWALC-001)!
Ashton T.
Hoyt, KS
Love my go pro and this product makes it all easier I love making videos on my little adventures
Amanda M.
South Bruce Peninsula
I travel very frequently and prior to owning a GoPro Hero 5, I used to always get so annoyed about having to buy new travel adapters every time I went to a new country. GoPro has now solved that problem for me! Charging my camera via a wall charger is a million times more convenient (and much faster) than using a computer, especially when I'm on the go. Plus, this kit already comes with a bunch of adapters that are conveniently interchangeable with the wall charger piece. I haven't had to buy any new ones since! I also love that there's more than one USB port on the charger so I can charge my phone and camera at the same time. This kit is most definitely worth the investment!

Looking for your answer?