BY GOPRO

Gopro standard slim housing camcorder accessory kit - black/clear (ahsrh-301) see more...

Jayme M.
Jayme M.
Lafayette , LA
Techie Expert
Great if you aren't using the extra touch screen on the black edition. Protects the camera from falls and bumps in transport. When you get the touch screen, it comes with an extra door so that it can still be used fully and be water protected. Does not work on some gimbles. Best purchase besides my gimble!
Saint Marys, PA
I love my GoPro it was one of the best gifts I ever received. I have this housing on mine and I haven't had any problems with it. It stays in the case and can be attached to most attachments even if they are not go pro brand!
lindsay F.
lindsay F.
This product is good I like it but you have to be careful with the plastic mounts because they can easily break but it is good for your GoPro I do like it
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bowling Green, OH
I want one of these so bad but they are so expensive. They get the best shots and can take it anywhere
Craigsville, WV
I admittedly have like 10x more GoPro accessories than any normal person should have. There are just so many to choose from!! But this is great. Any of the mounts you can get just add flexibility to what you can shoot and how you can do it. This case is great. I've never had any issues and it can work with so many different mounts!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Middletown, PA
A couple friends and I went for an end of summer cliff jump at peace rock and a go pro was used. the handling made it so easy to keep your grip when jumping. We didn't drop it once, also created some great memories and a dumb YouTube video
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Carson, CA
This was wonderful when we went to Hawaii. It was nice to not have to worry about my go pro getting wet as we were snorkeling.
Chelsy W.
Chelsy W.
Jacksonville, FL
My younger brother uses this with his go pro and he absolutely love it! It's a great product!
Laritza  M.
Laritza M.
The best ever !!! Easy to learn how to use and you can use comfortably anywhere
Ryan T.
Ryan T.
Case works pretty well. It gets squeaky after a bit but still works just fine.
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Does this keep the really expensive camera safe enough??
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Is this as durable as they say it is? Worth the investment?
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Flushing, NY
Is it a waterproof case and can it keep the camera from scratches and dirt?