BY GOPRO

Gopro standard slim housing camcorder accessory kit - black/clear (ahsrh-301) see more...

Rachel S.
Saint Marys, PA
I love my GoPro it was one of the best gifts I ever received. I have this housing on mine and I haven't had any problems with it. It stays in the case and can be attached to most attachments even if they are not go pro brand!
lindsay F.
This product is good I like it but you have to be careful with the plastic mounts because they can easily break but it is good for your GoPro I do like it
Heather B.
Bowling Green, OH
I want one of these so bad but they are so expensive. They get the best shots and can take it anywhere
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
I admittedly have like 10x more GoPro accessories than any normal person should have. There are just so many to choose from!! But this is great. Any of the mounts you can get just add flexibility to what you can shoot and how you can do it. This case is great. I've never had any issues and it can work with so many different mounts!
Jayme M.
Lafayette, LA
Great if you aren't using the extra touch screen on the black edition. Protects the camera from falls and bumps in transport. When you get the touch screen, it comes with an extra door so that it can still be used fully and be water protected. Does not work on some gimbles. Best purchase besides my gimble!
Emily H.
Middletown, PA
A couple friends and I went for an end of summer cliff jump at peace rock and a go pro was used. the handling made it so easy to keep your grip when jumping. We didn't drop it once, also created some great memories and a dumb YouTube video
Meagan S.
Protects my device from dirt, water, dust, moisture, and scratches. It's a must-have if you own a go pro camera.
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use this for all of my free-diving video recording and photography. Keeps my GoPro safe while still allowing full functionality of the GoPro. Overall a great purchase to make if you spend time near bodies of water OR activities where your GoPro might be dropped from a high ledge.
Influenster M.
de las camaras resistentes al agua es una de las mejores,para su tamaño tiene una gran resolucion,su diseño es muy ingenioso y compacto para llevar a todos los viajes y lugares hermosos para conocer. la recomiendo.
I have this on my GoPro and I like it because I do a lot of water adventures, when we go in the pool when we on jet skies any adventure that case came in handy ! And still w/ amazing picture quality !
Gabrielle F.
Does this keep the really expensive camera safe enough??
Angelica M.
Flushing, NY
Is it a waterproof case and can it keep the camera from scratches and dirt?
Sarah F.
Is this as durable as they say it is? Worth the investment?