BY GOPRO

GoPro's most powerful and easy-to-use camera yet, the Hero5 Black Action Camera takes GoPro's high performance video and image capture performance to a whole newevel. This advanced camera combines the ability to capture pro quality HD" see more...

Buy on Target*
Sherry H.
EL PASO, TX
Durable!! I had an accident while snow tubing and it survivef. Pictures and videos are amazing. I just has a Lil trouble at the beginning because I wasn't used to the OS
Precious P.
I have the Hero Session and I love using it to record and take pictures when I’m traveling or just want to make memories. It would be awesome to get this as a gift. A little upgrade for me and it would be nice to view the media without always having to connect it to my phone.
Caroline B.
Greenville, SC
I unfortunately my brand new Hero5 Go Pro was stolen while on a trip to Mexico.  However, for those five short days that I had my camera, I was obsessed.  This camera does it all in such a tiny screen.  The wide angle lens was amazing.  I took this into several cenotes and fresh water lagoons, diving about 8-10' deep.  The camera stayed secure on the GoPro handle the entire time.  I was able to upload a few photos over wifi via the Capture app, before the camera was stolen.  I highly recommend downloading this app while travelling so that you can keep your photos safe and secure.   The worst feeling was the realization that it was gone.   Hoping to purchase a new one soon.
Jennifer L.
Las Vegas, NV
So I just bought this camera about 4 weeks ago and it is extremely awesome!! This camera shoots in 4k and you can also set your settings and whatever kind of settings that you want or what kind of results that you want I always shoot at 1080P and 60 seconds per frame and it is in linear mode the best mode to have it in while vlogging the picture is so clear and so crisp definitely recommend if you are more of a outside person GoPro Hero5 Black Action Came
Alisha B.
I had the very first GoPro model, wow this is a complete upgrade from that! I traded in my old one online and got this one. It's waterproof, and has voice control!! I took it kayaking and it was so useful. All you have to say is "GoPro take a photo" and bam you have a hands free photo. Oh and did I mention it has a LCD screen on the back so you can actually see what you're taking a picture of?! So helpful. Awesome quality as well. Definitely recommend
Javi R.
Chicago
Great action camera. The battery is very reliable and the camera itself is very light to carry. Waterproof and it’s very effective when it comes to great quality videos. Easy to use and the settings are simple. I recommend this to anyone who is interested in recording family events or skydiving!
Sunshine R.
Haven't got to use it yet bc you need to buy the mounts separate. After watching many reviews, we decided this one was best for us. The picture is nice and the sound qualityis better than the others. It doesn't take long for it to start recording once u hit the button, even from being powered off
Tara S.
Maryville, TN
Took my Go Pro HERO 5 Black on my honeymoon with me. Took it Parasailing, snorkeling, and jet skiing through the Atlantic and The Gulf of Mexico! Fantastic quality in and above water! Would recommend to everyone for video and photo!
KORR-A K.
Los Angeles, CA
I love my go pro! It’s my go to camera for adventures! Always take it swimming, and snowboarding and to capture cool wide shots when exploring foreign places. It’s also very small with is amazing so you can fit it in your pocket. I lot of capabilities with a go pro.
Jesse W.
Absolutely loveeee my GoPro I take it on every vacation! It's so easy to use, has so many great features, and the pic and video quality is amazing. The only thing I have a problem with is the voice command. It has a hard time picking up my voice a lot of the time, especially when out doors, and on the water.
Mrs. K. S.
I have the Hero4 and I absolutely love it but I'm looking to upgrade to this new model. Can anyone tell me how the two compare? I'm mainly attracted to the voice control and the lack of housing needed on the Hero5 model which are not present on the Hero4.