GoPro Hero5 Black Action Came uploaded by Ray O.GoPro Hero5 Black Action Came uploaded by Camila P.

BY GOPRO

GoPro's most powerful and easy-to-use camera yet, the Hero5 Black Action Camera takes GoPro's high performance video and image capture performance to a whole newevel. This advanced camera combines the ability to capture pro quality HD" see more...

Photos (2)
Buy on Target
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Greenville, SC
July 13, 2017, 6:02 p.m.
Review for: GoPro Hero5 Black Action Came
I unfortunately my brand new Hero5 Go Pro was stolen while on a trip to Mexico.  However, for those five short days that I had my camera, I was obsessed.  This camera does it all in such a tiny screen.  The wide angle lens was amazing.  I took this into several cenotes and fresh water lagoons, diving about 8-10' deep.  The camera stayed secure on the GoPro handle the entire time.  I was able to upload a few photos over wifi via the Capture app, before the camera was stolen.  I highly recommend downloading this app while travelling so that you can keep your photos safe and secure.   The worst feeling was the realization that it was gone.   Hoping to purchase a new one soon.
Diana Z.
Diana Z.
Niles
April 24, 2017, 1:12 a.m.
Review for: GoPro Hero5 Black Action Came
Love this camera! first action camera I've owned, used it on the last 3 trips & the footage is amazing! Plus you get a lot of options on the touch screen to adjust settings. a little pricey bu worth the money.
Sunshine R.
Sunshine R.
Dec. 22, 2016, 10:35 a.m.
Review for: GoPro Hero5 Black Action Came
Haven't got to use it yet bc you need to buy the mounts separate. After watching many reviews, we decided this one was best for us. The picture is nice and the sound qualityis better than the others. It doesn't take long for it to start recording once u hit the button, even from being powered off
juan m.
juan m.
Medley, FL
Feb. 2, 2017, 1:46 p.m.
Review for: GoPro Hero5 Black Action Came
Sencillamente impresionante. La calidad de las imagenes es unica. Su precio es caro pero vale la pena la inversion
Mila S.
Mila S.
Copperas Cove, TX
Dec. 31, 2016, 1:04 a.m.
Review for: GoPro Hero5 Black Action Came
Can't wait to be able to use this on the next vacation for my husband and I!
FAHD T.
FAHD T.
HAY MOULAY ISMAIL SECT 2 IMM 2318 APPT 7 SALÉ
July 6, 2017, 8:47 a.m.
Review for: GoPro Hero5 Black Action Came
I love this cameras gopro ever since they have came out.They are very reliable and durable!I purchased mine from my local Best Buy.It is very easy to use and I feel anyone could use it!It has so much room for improvement!One main thing, which is huge, is the megapixels need to be upgraded majorly and fast.
EVANGELINE L.
EVANGELINE L.
TORONTO
April 4, 2017, 12:02 a.m.
Review for: GoPro Hero5 Black Action Came
I love my Go Pro Hero Black 5. It's my first action cam and i thought it would be overwhelming at first but it is AMAZING. I like how compact and easy it is to use. The quality of the video is superb as well.
Mrs. K. S.
Mrs. K. S.
I have the Hero4 and I absolutely love it but I'm looking to upgrade to this new model. Can anyone tell me how the two compare? I'm mainly attracted to the voice control and the lack of housing needed on the Hero5 model which are not present on the Hero4.