BY GOPRO

GoPro's most powerful and easy-to-use camera yet, the Hero5 Black Action Camera takes GoPro's high performance video and image capture performance to a whole newevel. This advanced camera combines the ability to capture pro quality HD" see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Tara S.
Maryville, TN
Took my Go Pro HERO 5 Black on my honeymoon with me. Took it Parasailing, snorkeling, and jet skiing through the Atlantic and The Gulf of Mexico! Fantastic quality in and above water! Would recommend to everyone for video and photo!
Jesse W.
Absolutely loveeee my GoPro I take it on every vacation! It's so easy to use, has so many great features, and the pic and video quality is amazing. The only thing I have a problem with is the voice command. It has a hard time picking up my voice a lot of the time, especially when out doors, and on the water.
Caroline B.
Greenville, SC
I unfortunately my brand new Hero5 Go Pro was stolen while on a trip to Mexico.  However, for those five short days that I had my camera, I was obsessed.  This camera does it all in such a tiny screen.  The wide angle lens was amazing.  I took this into several cenotes and fresh water lagoons, diving about 8-10' deep.  The camera stayed secure on the GoPro handle the entire time.  I was able to upload a few photos over wifi via the Capture app, before the camera was stolen.  I highly recommend downloading this app while travelling so that you can keep your photos safe and secure.   The worst feeling was the realization that it was gone.   Hoping to purchase a new one soon.
Alisha B.
I had the very first GoPro model, wow this is a complete upgrade from that! I traded in my old one online and got this one. It's waterproof, and has voice control!! I took it kayaking and it was so useful. All you have to say is "GoPro take a photo" and bam you have a hands free photo. Oh and did I mention it has a LCD screen on the back so you can actually see what you're taking a picture of?! So helpful. Awesome quality as well. Definitely recommend
Diana Z.
Niles, IL
Love this camera! first action camera I've owned, used it on the last 3 trips & the footage is amazing! Plus you get a lot of options on the touch screen to adjust settings. a little pricey bu worth the money.
juan m.
Doral, FL
Sencillamente impresionante. La calidad de las imagenes es unica. Su precio es caro pero vale la pena la inversion
Sunshine R.
Haven't got to use it yet bc you need to buy the mounts separate. After watching many reviews, we decided this one was best for us. The picture is nice and the sound qualityis better than the others. It doesn't take long for it to start recording once u hit the button, even from being powered off
Mila S.
Copperas Cove, TX
Can't wait to be able to use this on the next vacation for my husband and I!
Aicha B.
Hello :o *_*
first I realllllyyyy love the go pro products i literally visit your website like at least once a week .  I know it highly performing cameras probably the best one ever but its very expensive for me :( and i never had the chance to try them i really whould love to try one if i had one i d definitely recommend it , but i dont so i really want it :p
Ab D.
HELLO my name is Abdelmoughit Mzouly i live in morroco and im a big fan of go pro sport cam série because they are the best in business . i haad an go pro hero but unfortunately it was stolen from me when i was in a trip  so if you can send me one of theis new one so i can review it and promote it in my youtube channel it would be great
i hope you can answer me as soon as possible !
my gmail : mzouly70@gmail.com
Mrs. K. S.
I have the Hero4 and I absolutely love it but I'm looking to upgrade to this new model. Can anyone tell me how the two compare? I'm mainly attracted to the voice control and the lack of housing needed on the Hero5 model which are not present on the Hero4.