GoPro

GoPro HERO5 Black 12 MP...
5 Reviews
5 / 5
We used the camera in our road trip to Wyoming. We used the accessory to attach the camera tu our rear view mirror and used it as a dash cam. It was amazing to record an amazing snow storm while we were driving. We were also amazed on how long lasted the battery. We really enjoyed this product
5 / 5
This camera is great for trips. We use it all the time with a gimble or mount for various activities. It lasts for ever and is easy to use. The picture quality is terrific.
5 / 5
Purchased this gopro Hero 11 bundle in costco . Couple travel with out my nikkon bazooka and Sony camcorder. It small but cristal clear picture 12 mega pix. I am not diving yet. But this cover all work from land to sea. Under water with out housing it good too. Must have.
5 / 5
Got gifted this camera and i live using it on my bike rides and when I go on vacations specially under the water highly recommend
5 / 5
Hi! Yousef from Morocco I love this product, so I would be very happy to send it to me to review it on my page at instagram on or youtube.Mailing address morooco rabat cym amale1 j5 579Thank you so much.