BY GOPRO #1 in Camcorders

Capture your world in an all-new way with hero4 silver, the first-ever gopro to feature a built-in touch display. Controlling the camera, playing back footage and adjusting settings is ultra convenientjust view, tap and swipe the screen. With 1080p60 and 720p120 video, and 12mp photos at a staggering 30 frames per second, hero4 silver combines powerful, pro-quality capture with the convenience of a touch display. see more...

• Do any travel bloggers out there use GoPros?2 Answers
  • Should I buy? I'm not sure if it's worth to buy this one...1 Answers
  • I don't have a go pro please tell me is it good to buy3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Alyssa P.
Honolulu, HI
Techie Expert Level 1
I have this! And it is definitely good, ofcourse you shouldnt compare it to the latest ones. But if you are looking for a great action camera that is affordable, go for this one and throw in some awesome accessories! Worth the money!

Photo attached from go pro 4, a little bit of vsco preset.
Nava S.
Granger, IN
Techie Expert Level 1
My friend owns this and it’s the coolest thing! We recently went on a trip and brought this along. We got so many amazing pictures/videos, thanks to this. If you’re an adventure type person (or even someone who just likes to travel), you should invest in this.
Alexander E.
Bethpage , NY
Overall great quality entry level camera for YouTube or personal use. I find that the audio is quite bad so you will have to buy accessories. Took it on many vacations and submerged it underwater and got some cool videos from it, if your a vlogger, I recommend something else, if you want something used and cheap but still decent quality and you don’t mind the audio it’s worth a go
KENDALLYN J.
Eagle Creek , OR
I gave this as a gift to my husband last year, and absolutely love going on adventures with it! It has super clear picture and video quality. Love that it can be mounted on the body for the most unique views of all the adventures you go on!
Tracy S.
Ashland, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Umm hello #giftcrush !!! I would so love to have a GoPro Hero and the waterproof case to go with it for Christmas this year! I travel a ton and love to have pictures and videos to remind me of all the amazing places I have been throughout the years!
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I use the GoPro Hero 4 in order to make all of my video edits. The shots typically turn out great. When shooting with my drone, the go pro is not in it's case. This is typically when my shots are the clearest. I shoot in 2.7k, 30 FPS, 400 iso, with pro tune on. I then use Premier for post processing and the videos always tend to turn out good. Sometimes the go pro does not adjust to different levels of lighting well. The times I get the blurriest shots tend to be when I shoot with the casing on. The case gets scratches on the lens and smudges quite often. This leads to degraded image quality. I hate having to shoot using a case but when surfing or doing other things, it is the only way to mount the go pro. It is a great camera overall but something without the case like a go pro 5 will help you achieve better image quality.
Angel P.
I take my GoPro everywhere. I love the gorgeous resolution of my videos and photos, and how easy it is to fit all my gear in a relatively small bag and still be totally ready for any shot. The one star deduction is for the battery life in cold conditions. I live in Minnesota and in cooler months I carry four spare batteries (2 extra battery packs) with me because cool weather drains them far too quickly. I'll happily change my review to five stars when they improve battery life!
Jonathan M.
Westport, MA
The GoPro hero 4 Silver is a Robust action camera capable of taking both video and stills. It features a touch screen that is perfect for framing shots and includes an water proof housing for underwater fun. The Hero 4 Silver can shoot 4K at 30 frames per second and 1080p at 120 frames per second to allow you to achieve slow motion video. GoPro offers a variety of different mounts that allow you to mount this camera in unique locations to take great photos. If you are looking for an all around travel camera I highly recommend this one. Photo taken by GoPro hero 4 Silver
Rúben M.
Berrien Sprgs, MI
Definitely the best action camera out there. It is small, it has great video/photo quality, and it is easy to find accessories for it. The fact that you can record full-hd at 60fps is a big plus for me. When converted to slow-motion it holds its quality and it creates a smooth and fluid motion. To conclude the positive aspects of it, I would say that the Wi-Fi option is also a motive for buying this camera. You have a live-view option where you can watch what is being recorded on your phone/tablet. The only problem I have ever had with this camera was with the arms where you can attach the accessories to. After awhile they became weak and one of them broke.
Anel C.
My husband and I love GoPro we have our own collection and we love to travel and take pictures everywhere, it takes AMAZING pictures once you know how to use it you'll love it, for us was really easy but I know some people have trouble get in it but is worth learning, we got it right away after it came out at Best Buy, I really recommend the case is waterproof so you can take amazing photos under the water is really small and fits everywhere.
Denisa V.
E Providence, RI
You guys think it worth the price? I have been looking to get one but I'm not sure
Miguel C.
Miami, Florida
I want to buy an action camera, GoPro is the best action camera? I know it's one of the best, but I want to know if it is the price to pay?
Heriberto B.
Brooklyn, NY
Would a go pro be better for vloging then a dlsr for youtube?
Sara D.
Sacramento, CA
Which would you recommend the hero4 black or silver?
Hannah L.
So this is waterproof correct??