BY GOPRO #21 in Camera Accessories

The gopro hero3 wrist housing lets you wear your hero3 camera like a watch for easy access when capturing footage on the fly. The wrist housing secures your hero3 flat against your wrist and lets you quickly pivot the camera upright to shoot photos or video. When not recording, you'll have full use of both hands making it perfect for use while surfing, snorkeling, climbing and skiing. Winter sport-friendly, the wrist housing fits over your ski gloves or jacket with the included adapter and can also strap to gear such as kayak paddles or ski poles for a wide range of shooting possibilities. Delivers maximum image sharpness above and... see more...

• My husband really wants one of these for Christmas for 4 ...3 Answers
Amberly B.
Del Rio, TX
I love this product! It was my first GoPro accessory must have! The wrist housing is very secure and allows convenience and easy access. I've gotten some amazing video off the wrist housing and it is easy to use.
Jazmine P.
San Jose, CA
THIS IS AMAZING!!!! It is easy to pack and easy to use. It is really cool. I recommend it to people who travel a lot.
Alicia L.
Waterford , MI
Love everything that works with the go pro. This is awesome to have if you like taking videos or pics with the go pro
Lauren C.
Amazing! Perfect for so many things. I have used it a lot, worth the price. Go pro anything is okay in my book
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
I have heard this is pretty amazing I have never used it but I have never heard anything bad about them yet.
Jason B.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
My friend has one and he absolutely loves it, I will be purchasing one in the future
Kara B.
Keswick, Ontario
This is an item I do NOT have yet, but have been dying to get on my wrist. As a photographer I am ALWAYS looking to document my daily adventures and sometimes my beautiful camera can't go where this waterproof recorder/camera can. A goal I have is to save up for this bad boy and enjoy snorkeling just a little bit more.
Natalie r.
Its Awesome i use my Cousins go pro with this Wristband strap for dorney park because they didn't allowed goPro inside and me having it there on my wrist no one seen it i even got on rides with it And it didn't movoe or fall at all i love it I recommended everryone who has a gopro to buy it!
Marijana I.
ermelo
Its AMAZING i do not have one, yet, but i know someone who does and its really so handy for your gopro!!
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Techie Expert Level 3
Fits well, holds a go pro quite sturdily. You can run and jump and wear your camera like a watch!
Kayla O.
Hymera, IN
My husband really wants one of these for Christmas for 4 wheeler riding. Is it worth the price?