Add a Photo

By GOPRO
#16 in Camcorders
The hero3: white edition is 20% smaller and 15% lighter, and captures professional-quality video up to 1080p30 and 5mp photos at up to 3 frames per second. Built-in wi-fi allows you to control the camera remotely using the wi-fi remote (sold separately), and enables full camera control plus content preview, playback and sharing with the gopro app. Wearable, gear-mountable and waterproof to 131 /40m, the hero3: white edition makes it possible to capture and share your life like never before.â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â . â . 20% smaller + 15% lighter . The hero3: white edition is 20% smaller and 15% lighter than previous...
Dillon H.
Dillon H.
Lexington, KY

Great action camera. I use it for taking backpacking, camping, and fishing. The video quality is great in good lighting, but can get somewhat grainy in low light conditions.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Ceres, CA

We use our GoPro just about for everything now. We recently tried I'm out on the end zone for my sons football game great footage!!
Kasie G.
Kasie G.
Los Angeles, CA

I love! So easy to carry around and extremely convenient! Haven't had any problems with it so far! Recommend!
Audrey R.
Audrey R.

The video quality of the GoPro is amazing and it's fun coming up with ideas on how to use it effectively. So far it's been used to record surfing, snorkeling, and viewing life from a dog's perspective (in combination with a dog harness accessory). I'm looking forward to using it while driving my scooter and even travel (if I feel like looking like a huge dork). It's a fun and very portable little gadget.
Tori R.
Tori R.

Although a bit expensive my husband loves this! He uses it during training, it's great to see what they do behind the scenes!
Santiago G.
Santiago G.
Fayetteville, NC

I love go pros, great for any type of adventure you are looking for! I also think they are inexspensive for how much you can do with them
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Morristown tn

Brsides the numerous you tube videos we get out of this product that had us laughing for hours it's a great product . I love the quality of the picture and the simple fact that it can be loads of fun
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Brooklyn, NY

My husband loves to ski and snowboard; so having a GoProHERO3 for him was simply a must. Stunning quality videos; he doesn't leave the house without it. He mounts it to the car and to his head...practically anywhere he pleases. He Loves his GoPro.
Dean N.
Dean N.
Rancho Cordova

I've got several of these, they get the job done without breaking the bank! I can buy two of these for the price of ONE black edition, so is the higher resolution a necessity? Probably not.
Val B.
Val B.
Fort Myers, FL

I absolutely love my GoPro! Definitely worth the purchase. A lot more uses than a traditional camera because of the water proof ability!
terriona b.
terriona b.

Would this be a good camra to make toutube videos
Sarah F.
Sarah F.

I've been thinking about getting a go pro for when I travel. Is it easy to use? Does it work under water?

Join Now