GoPro HERO3+ Silver Edition uploaded by Salim R.GoPro HERO3+ Silver Edition uploaded by Ashley L.GoPro HERO3+ Silver Edition uploaded by Megan R.

BY GOPRO

Buy on Amazon
Heaven R.
Mountain view, MO
These take amazing pictures and videos under water but when out of water are warpped a little. The pictures in and out of water a very crisp! And the sound with videos is really good. The case for the camera is water proofed and super portable but makes the touch screen a little difficult to use! This camera was decently priced. We bought this at walmart. This product also has other attachments that can be bought. I have recommended this product to others especially if they are very active!
member-21a3a
This is such a cool product I use it on vacation like every single day. It’s so cool to look back on all the cool videos you’ve taken. I had such great camera quality and is waterproof. This will definitely be in my bag when I travel!
Nichole E.
Fresno, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
My parent got this for my sister, but I like to use it when she is not paying attention. This is really good for anyone who travels or goes on adventures. We have the waterproof case for it and have used it in the ocean many times and it still works perfectly to this day. The video is pretty good quality and there is an app to go with the camera, which you can use to control the camera.
Asha A.
Oakdale, MN
I always use this for vacation I always want to get a go pro but was always too scared because it was always expensive at first when I got this it was hard to use but once I got used to it it was amazing I would recommend it to people who have ham knowledge of how to use a go pro because I had difficulty with it but after a few to videos I got it
Kelsey S.
Wakefield, RI
I bought this camera for a new way to capture footage without using a DSLR or my iPhone. I love the versatility of it. I’ve used this camera many times for underwater videos since it has a waterproof housing and I love the results. Great for anyone that wants a camera for any outdoor/indoor sport or activity. Definitely worth the money!
Jaclyn P.
I really love the idea of the gopro more than using the gopro. I have not mastered it. I dont like the integration with the app and find it to be typically unresponsive. This works best attached to your head. If you hold it in your hand, you never know what kind of shot you are getting. Nonetheless, nothing else can go where a gopro can and it has still helped capture precious memories so I probably should just step my gopro game up. If you travel, you really need one.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
I use my GoPro for everything!

I am really active and love the outdoors. Mine has been put through anything and everything imaginable and it's still working great! The battery life is great and seems to charge pretty quickly! They're a little expensive to get but I think they're a great value!
Candie D.
Abilene, TX
Got our first GoPro a few months ago and have been having so much fun capturing all of our adventures. I'm happily surprised at how easy it is to use everything from the equipment itself to the video editing software.
Megan M.
Techie Expert Level 1
This little camera is so easy to use! There are tons of attachments that let you film no matter what you are doing and it’s lightweight and comes with a waterproof casing. The sound quality isn’t always the best and it’s always a bubble micro lens look but other than that it’s great and simple to use with the app!
Marcela S.
Elmhurst, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Love the GoPro. Takes great fisheye view photos and videos. Love that it is waterproof. It's a bit tricky to use at first but you get the hang of it's easy. It certainly met my expectations and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves taking pictures outside.
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
Where would I be able to purchase a camera like this?
Kathy A.
My hubby would love this.is it worth the price??
Laure M.
Seen examples of video samples. How is the quality of the photos if you don't plan on using a editing software?
Shasha Y.
Techie Expert Level 1
Is this worth it? My husband and I have been wanting one, but can't make a final decision. How's the ease of use?
Vanessa C.