GoPro HERO3+ Silver Edition

by GoPro

good for youtube video?
Is this durable under water?
Good tutorials recommendation ?
Start your review of GoPro HERO3+ Silver Edition!
How would you rate this product?
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
This little camera packs so much processing power! Impressive picture and video quality in terms of megapixels, especially being so small. I bought this on super sale through an Amazon daily deal near Black Friday and I haven’t looked back since. It’s small size makes it perfect for surfing and I have a mount for my board! I don’t use it as much as I thought I would though, but when I want it it’s awesome to have!
Fountain Vly, CA
This is perfect for outdoor sports. I take it when I go skiing or dirt bike riding. It's easy to hold, mount onto a helmet, or your chest. You would just need the accessory pieces but the picture is very clear.
Wakefield, RI
I bought this camera for a new way to capture footage without using a DSLR or my iPhone. I love the versatility of it. I’ve used this camera many times for underwater videos since it has a waterproof housing and I love the results. Great for anyone that wants a camera for any outdoor/indoor sport or activity. Definitely worth the money!
Rapid City, SD
Purchased at: Best Buy
I love our GoPro! We purchased it several years ago, and it still works excellently! We use it to take videos from inside and outside of our drag car during every race day!
Mountain view, MO
These take amazing pictures and videos under water but when out of water are warpped a little. The pictures in and out of water a very crisp! And the sound with videos is really good. The case for the camera is water proofed and super portable but makes the touch screen a little difficult to use! This camera was decently priced. We bought this at walmart. This product also has other attachments that can be bought. I have recommended this product to others especially if they are very active!
I really love the idea of the gopro more than using the gopro. I have not mastered it. I dont like the integration with the app and find it to be typically unresponsive. This works best attached to your head. If you hold it in your hand, you never know what kind of shot you are getting. Nonetheless, nothing else can go where a gopro can and it has still helped capture precious memories so I probably should just step my gopro game up. If you travel, you really need one.
Craigsville, WV
Techie Expert Level 2
I use my GoPro for everything! I am really active and love the outdoors. Mine has been put through anything and everything imaginable and it's still working great! The battery life is great and seems to charge pretty quickly! They're a little expensive to get but I think they're a great value!
sardis, ms
Purchased at: Amazon
The reason I got this because in my last review I told you this was the best camera for that product and it was but I did this just to say it is good more than for that it’s good under water too as you can see it got plexiglass around it
Abilene, TX
Got our first GoPro a few months ago and have been having so much fun capturing all of our adventures. I'm happily surprised at how easy it is to use everything from the equipment itself to the video editing software.
Elmhurst, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Love the GoPro. Takes great fisheye view photos and videos. Love that it is waterproof. It's a bit tricky to use at first but you get the hang of it's easy. It certainly met my expectations and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves taking pictures outside.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...