GoPro HERO Session Action Camera

GoPro HERO Session Capture all of your amazing adventures with the lightest, most compact GoPro on the market without losing the unparalleled footage & versatility HERO4 is famous for, including 1080p60 video and 8mp photos. HERO4Session makes seizing and sharing the moments you live for easier and more convenient than ever before! Features: GoPro Hero4 Session is a whopping 50% smaller and 40% lighter than its HERO4 cousins, tipping the scales at just 2.6 ounces (74 grams). Designed to be durable in practically any environment, GoPro HERO4 Session has no cumbersome housing, plus the Dual Mic System reduces wind-induced noise. Capture phenomenal video quality at 1440p30, 1080p60 and 720p100. The camera boasts 8mp single photos, with 10fps burst shots & .5-60 second time lapse shots. GoPro HERO4 Session puts you in the directors seat, allowing you to control remotely via unrestricted access to the GoPro App or Smart Remote. Share your amazing angles instantly with friends & family, thanks to the built-in WiFI + Bluetooth capabilities. Create amazing videos effortlessly via GoPro Studio or get even more professional with Protune for Video, an added feature which delivers cinema-quality, minimally pressed footage. Working in lower-light conditions? That wont hinder what you capture, since HERO4 Session automatically adjusts to any dip in lighting. HERO4 Session always knows where it stands thats why it automatically shoots right-side-up, even when mounted upside down. Get 2 hours of recording time on the rechargeable battery. *Smart Remote sold separately. What's in the Box: HERO4 Session Camera Standard Frame Low Profile Frame Curved Adhesive Mount Flat Adhesive Mount Ball Joint Buckle Mounting Buckles + Hardware Micro-USB Cable Our Recommended Accessories: GoPro 3-Way Grip/Arm/Tripod GoPro Smart Remote GoPro Head Strap Mount & QuickClip GoPro Tripod Mount *Shop All GoPro Cameras, Mounts & Accessories Please note this product can not be shipped inte

Looking for an action camera for an upcoming adventure in the Caribbean. I am a nature and landscape photographer; however with most of the activity happening in the water, what camera would you recommend?
How long does the battery last?
Start your review of GoPro HERO Session Action Camera!
Sergio M.
San Diego, CA
GoPro HERO Session Action Camera uploaded by Sergio M.
GoPro Hero5 Black Action Came It’s a good camera and I’m not impressed at all. I only used few times. There’s a good resolução but the battery... they should work on that!
Angeli F.
Incline Vlg, NV
I have Hero but it’s not showing up on the options hehe. But I love this camera for wide view. Great for lapse shoot and action shoot so clear and high resolution.
Lizbeth A.
San Diego, CA
We purchased this GoPro for our son because he wanted to make videos and it has been great he records and edits videos, also great for memories.
Amber S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Bought this for my husband to use on a motorcycle/ camping trip. He loves it and used it a lot to capture cool memories. He loves looking back at the footage from his trip. Would buy again.
Jasmine S.
PORT ARTHUR, TX
I just got this camera to start blogging more. The screen is small and I’m still trying to figure out how to edit . But overall it’s so cute and small so it’s great for traveling .
Rebecca R.
Rex, GA
I absolutely love my GoPro! I use it while I’m on vacation. The housing is waterproof and keeps my camera safe so I’m not worried or concerned with breaking my phone. It takes high quality videos and photos so I can re-live every moment. And the photos and videos upload seamlessly to my app. I highly recommend!
Angel C.
Vista
GoPro HERO Session Action Camera uploaded by Angel C.
The GoPro Hero Session allows you to capture so many amazing memories in such a small device. Not only is it waterproof but the quality in both photos and video are absolutely stunning. Would I recommend? Of course, I’m just surprise you don’t have one yet! GoPro HERO Session Action Camera
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
I bought my son the session series go pro for Christmas so he can make skate videos and get cool pictures. He loves it. He loved how he can link it to his phone and do all the editing right there. I would recommend this for anyone looking for an affordable active type camera.
Michelle J.
Lawrenceville, GA
I got this GoPro for my boyfriend and he loves it. The audio and image are great. My only complaint is the battery life doesn't last very long. There are a lot of cool accessories you can get for this GoPro though and it's waterproof which is awesome.
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
I love the 360 view there's so many different ways to use this definitely for adventure and surfing in the summer I just can't wait to load up on all the gadgets and I got it at Best Buy for 179 on Black Friday
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
fanuel C.