BY GOPRO #3 in Camcorders

Hero makes it easy to capture and share your world. Featuring high-quality 1080p30 and 720p60 video, and 5mp photos up to 5 fps, hero captures the same immersive footage thats made gopro one of the best-selling cameras in the world. Wearable, gear-mountable and integrated into a rugged, waterproof housing1, hero helps you capture photos and videos that make you look just like that: a hero. see more...

• What other SD memory cards can I use for this for pro instead of...2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting a go pro for when I travel. Is i...3 Answers
  • I was thinking about getting this for aerial filming from a quadc...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hannah W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
This was my first of the GoPro series and i was using it for videos and still shots of my daughter - i was really disappointed at the quality of the video and photos. They were so grainy you could never get a crisp shot and even the video was nothing special, it didn’t even compare to what i see with my natural eye. This version doesn’t have WiFi or a way to see what you’re recording and it BARELY pics up any sound even without the case. It was pretty disappointing, i actually ended up selling it for the Hero3 which i was much happier with.
Brianna F.
Love love love. My favorite Christmas gift! Super easy to use and conveniently small too. Only downfall is the short battery life but this can be easily fixed by purchasing multiple batteries. The apps for gopro are so fun!!
Eesha P.
I was very excited to get a go pro because I’ve been wanting one forever but I found it inconvenient and took forever to power on. Not all the settings would work in certain situations. I only like it for the ability of it being water proof and hands free. I returned it.
Javi R.
The GoPro is the most valuable recording device, and it most certainly surpassed my expectations. Waterproof and great video quality! I bought mine at Best Buy, and I recommend people who are familiar with editing videos to but the GoPro Hero 5 Black!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Techie Expert Level 1
My daughter asked for this for a recent trip out west hiking and used this climbing and kayaking and even on a zip line! she was very pleased with the adaptibility of the  GoPro Hero - (CHDHA-301) and loved the videos she took. This is a great product for th e price that I am sure we will think of many other uses for int eh future. We have an ATV trip planned in a few weeks that we plan to use this for. I am certain we will be happy with those videos too.
Travis D.
Austin, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
Solid product. The ability to go underwater without needing a case is amazing and convenient. The only downside is when you have gone underwater and come back up, the screen is difficult to recognize touches due to the water on the screen, but once you wipe that away, no issues.
Battery life is pretty good as well. When recording at 1080p 60fps, I got almost 3.5 hours out of it.
4k recording is nice, but I prefer the lower resolution and higher frame rate.
Would highly recommend this product to anyone in the market.
Shelby R.
Fredericksburg, IN
There is nothing about this product that I do not love. You can’t take it anywhere with you. And you can record anything. It is also waterproof, unlike our phones. I took mine on a kayaking trip and it did awesome. Being able to be be stressed about dropping it in the water was awesome. And the footage was really good too. I would love to get another one of these in the future.
James M.
Racine, WI
Love it. The time lapses are amazing because you are bale to change the iso. I bought if from best buy I would always recommend a warranty on any camera gear you get. make sure that you get the gopro app to help make it easier to change the settings for the camera .
Jessica L.
Smithfield, RI
I recently bought this for my trip to Malaysia and Singpore. The videos I took came out great and it was extremely easy to use. I never had any problems with it in the water which I was extremely thankful for. I would recommend it for anybody who loves capturing their adventures or have a big trip planned.
Megan Y.
I got this for Christmas in December and have taken it on multiple vacation and absolute love it. If your a videographer the quality of the camera is quit poor and I was not impressed, but I took this to Mexico and plan on taking it to Hawaii next month and with the super suite on it its great for in the water, for snorkeling and jumping of cliffs. Super cool camera and I love the options for using my phone as a remote.
Sarah F.
I've been thinking about getting a go pro for when I travel. Is it easy to use? Does it work under water?
Victoria P.
My bf wants to get one of these. Is it any good or would you recommend a different one. He wants to use it on his motorcycle.
Jennifer M.
Arlington, TX
What other SD memory cards can I use for this for pro instead of the one that comes with it?
style b.
Anyone have good tutorials recommendations for go pro?
James B.
Superior, WI
I was thinking about getting this for aerial filming from a quadcopter. Does this take 720p HD video? And if so can it be put on a memory card and than into my PC or does it have to plug in straight to the PC?