BY GOPRO

Pack even more power into your gopro with this awesome accessory kit, which includes a gopro head strap and quickclip in black/silver. The head strap s adjustable design provides a custom fit, meaning it can be worn directly on your head or over a big helmet. However you rock it, it promises tons of new shooting angles and hours of filming fun. The quickclip offers yet another layer of versatility, allowing you to attach your gopro to any object .1 to .4 inches thick a baseball cap, for example, or the strap of your backpack. Take your camera to a whole new level! Comes with a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty. see more...

Bethany K.
Techie Expert Level 1
I may look like a big goof when wearing this but I don't care. It's so easy to put on and then you don't have to worry about keeping your hands steady! I love my GoPro and recommend getting one of these if you're an adventure seeker.
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
This is great whether you're going on adventures I want to capture it all out of film hands-free or you're looking for something in the dark and you want to capture it on film
Vanessa F.
['Huntingtn Sta', 'NY'], NY
Good and small so it's easy to take around wether it's vacation or an adventure or just daily things. Can mount on to many things too which I love. Very high quality pictures and videos. So glad I bought this
Sebastien S.
Newark, NJ
This product is great for activities where you require your hands because you can just mount it on the head strap and your ready to go. Your hands will be free and as long as it doesn't get totally soaked, it should stay on pretty well. It's great for hiking, biking, running, POV recordings, etc. really easy to use and a good accessory to have.
Anna R.
Techie Expert Level 3
This is the best go pro accessory to make people wear to parties and get togethers! Everyone take turns passing it around to each other and capturing the memories of the night! It's a lot of fun, it's sturdy and stays in place. I bought mine from Amazon for a good price.
Amberly B.
Del Rio, TX
Purchased this product during spring break and used it for the first time on Easter. It was fantastic! Really captures perspective, and I have great video of an Easter egg attack. It looks a little funny on your head, but you get over that quick to capture the moment. Great product! The headstrap is adjustable and secure, so you can run with it without fear of it falling.
Michael B.
I recently purchased this for my vacation trip to Niagara Falls. I was a little hesitant to how it would feel wearing around most of the day. I was totally wrong! I wore this for a few days straight during all the adventures we did. The videos came out great and the quality was nice and steady!! I would highly recommend it for anyone who has a go pro camera!
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
Got this for my husband for his GoPro. He uses it while hunting mostly. He loves it! He wears it while he is pheasant hunting so he can film hands free. So far so good! I think it would be fun to put on our toddler! Lol
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Techie Expert Level 2
Una camara super buena para las personas que vayan a viajes y a montar bicicleta es excelente mi novio y yo tenemos una y la usamos bastante, la recomiendo para personas que hacen blogs es excelente. Me a gustado mucho la gopro tiene mas resolucion que la soni
Rachel S.
Saint Marys, PA
Definitely my favorite accessory for the GoPro! It secures your devise in and is easy to adjust. It is great for activities where you need to use both of your hands but still want a great shot!
Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
Is the head strap uncomfortable to wear when doing active things like kayaking, running, skiing, etc.?
Morgan A.
Honolulu , Hi
I have a go pro 4 hero is this accessory good for that?
Sarah F.
Does this head strap stay on underwater?
Princess Mary W.
What do you use your go pro for