BY GOPRO

Gopro floaty for gopro hero3 camera - orange/black (aflty-003) see more...

• How much do these go for typically1 Answers
  • Does these really float and what do you record floating?11 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting a go pro for when I travel. Is i...2 Answers
GoPro Floaty for GoPro Hero3 Camera - Orange/Black (AFLTY-003)
  • "He enjoys fishing and doing outdoor stuff so this was a great gift for him." in 1 review
Jennifer C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product has saved my GoPro many times since I take it cliff jumping or use it during water sports. I have the GoPro Hero 4 Silver, and I am very used to using the LCD screen. So I have to say a downfall of this product is that you can't see what you're shooting, unless you use the GoPro App, but I do not want to risk ruining my phone (which is why I have a GoPro). If I had researched more I would have opted for the GoPro Handler, a floating hand grip, because it gives you the ability to still use the LCD screen.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
This is a must-have for anyone with a GoPro. I don't care if you don't think you'll ever need it or not, if you're going to be near water with your GoPro GET THIS NOW. They don't float on their own. Believe me, those suckers sink fast without anything to help them float. You can get them on Amazon for pretty cheap. I promise you, it is worth the investment!
Jillian G.
Kingston, GA
This is a great attachment for the GoPro. I have taken it on every cruise and even on my honeymoon in St. Lucia. It's great because we were able to take it snorkeling and see all of the cool things under water, but if we let go, it would float back up to the top. So we weren't worried about losing it. Great purchase!
Briana J.
Techie Expert
These are really great to have if you're planning on taking your go pro with you on a boat, jet ski, or into water in general. Obviously you need to make sure you also have a waterproof case, but the floats really work, they are convenient and easy to see
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Techie Expert
I got this for my bike riding son, and at amazed at the videos it makes. It really feels like I'm on the trail with him. I can see, and hear everything so well. It is expensive, but well worth the investment. #MusesOfInfluenster
Justina H.
We bought this floating attachment for our GoPro when we went to Costa Rica! It truly was a lifesaver. We were able to take pictures under water and in the waves worry free. It floats perfectly and the bright orange makes it easy to locate if it is out of your hand.
Morgan W.
Annandale, VA
Techie Expert
I love my floaty! I tend to lose my GoPro and/or drop it when I'm shooting in water. This piece has helped me to keep sight of my GoPro so that I don't lose it in the depths. It's light weight and easy to attach to the back of my GoPro.
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
Very handy when your filming in the water it's orange so that way you can spot this from far away and also it's great cause I never can loose my gopro again. Or maybe I'm just lucky but so far it works for me.
Paloma M.
If you are going to be around water you need some kind of flotation. The bright color makes it easy to be seen when you loose your camera. It does add a little more size to the camera than I would like, but most of the time that doesn't matter.
Alea C.
Techie Expert
This is amazing. Use it a lot when I go surfing and when I got to waterparks here in Florida. It is a must for people who want to relive their adventures.
Kathy A.
My hubby would love one. But is it worth the price ??
Wensalee B.
Does these really float and what do you record floating?
Samantha C.
Baraga
Always wanted a go pro but want to see if they are worth the price.
Jeff A.
Will this work in the new GoPro Hero 4?
Marci P.
What do you prefer to use as your floatation device for your gopro? The floaty or the floatinf handheld stick?