BY GOPRO

Gopro floaty for gopro hero3 camera - orange/black (aflty-003) see more...

• How much do these go for typically1 Answers
  • Does these really float and what do you record floating?11 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting a go pro for when I travel. Is i...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "He enjoys fishing and doing outdoor stuff so this was a great gift for him." in 1 review
Jennifer C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product has saved my GoPro many times since I take it cliff jumping or use it during water sports. I have the GoPro Hero 4 Silver, and I am very used to using the LCD screen. So I have to say a downfall of this product is that you can't see what you're shooting, unless you use the GoPro App, but I do not want to risk ruining my phone (which is why I have a GoPro). If I had researched more I would have opted for the GoPro Handler, a floating hand grip, because it gives you the ability to still use the LCD screen.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
This is a must-have for anyone with a GoPro. I don't care if you don't think you'll ever need it or not, if you're going to be near water with your GoPro GET THIS NOW. They don't float on their own. Believe me, those suckers sink fast without anything to help them float. You can get them on Amazon for pretty cheap. I promise you, it is worth the investment!
Jillian G.
Kingston, GA
This is a great attachment for the GoPro. I have taken it on every cruise and even on my honeymoon in St. Lucia. It's great because we were able to take it snorkeling and see all of the cool things under water, but if we let go, it would float back up to the top. So we weren't worried about losing it. Great purchase!
Briana J.
Techie Expert Level 2
These are really great to have if you're planning on taking your go pro with you on a boat, jet ski, or into water in general. Obviously you need to make sure you also have a waterproof case, but the floats really work, they are convenient and easy to see
Jen C.
Techie Expert Level 3
I got this for my bike riding son, and at amazed at the videos it makes. It really feels like I'm on the trail with him. I can see, and hear everything so well. It is expensive, but well worth the investment. #MusesOfInfluenster
Justina H.
We bought this floating attachment for our GoPro when we went to Costa Rica! It truly was a lifesaver. We were able to take pictures under water and in the waves worry free. It floats perfectly and the bright orange makes it easy to locate if it is out of your hand.
Morgan W.
Annandale, VA
Techie Expert Level 2
I love my floaty! I tend to lose my GoPro and/or drop it when I'm shooting in water. This piece has helped me to keep sight of my GoPro so that I don't lose it in the depths. It's light weight and easy to attach to the back of my GoPro.
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
Very handy when your filming in the water it's orange so that way you can spot this from far away and also it's great cause I never can loose my gopro again. Or maybe I'm just lucky but so far it works for me.
Candice V.
La Verne, CA
This is a necessity for GoPro's that you plan on taking into any large body of water with you. Be it the ocean, a lake or a river, if things get a little messy and your GoPro gets away from you this is what's going to save your camera and all of your footage. It's bouyant so if it does slip through your fingers you know it's going to the surface, and it's bright orange making it easier to see if it does get away from you.
Jennifer H.
I Love my gopro so much. It is so great. I photograph and videotape everything and there are so many beautiful/thrilling/amazing moments that gopro has helped me capture. I play soccer, run, and sail in extreme weathers. I have used it so many times to record. It is extremely versatile, because once or twice it has been kicked or dropped in the water, and it always floats and works perfectly afterwards. I love gopros and I am so grateful for all the memorable moments it has helped me keep.
Kathy A.
My hubby would love one. But is it worth the price ??
Wensalee B.
Does these really float and what do you record floating?
Samantha C.
Always wanted a go pro but want to see if they are worth the price.
Jeff A.
Will this work in the new GoPro Hero 4?
Sarah F.
I've been thinking about getting a go pro for when I travel. Is it easy to use? Does it work under water?