BY GOPRO #32 in Camera Cases

Ultra durable and waterproof to 197/60m, the dive housing is designed for deep sea diving and extreme activities. Its flat glass lens delivers maximum image sharpness above and below water. Includes standard, skeleton and bacpac backdoors. compatible with all hero3+ and hero3 cameras. see more...

Nicole R.
This is a great housing for our gopro hero 4. I used it several times when I went swimming with my boyfriend and our friends. Its great to see how clear the quality of the videos is still while using this housing!
Miz A.
Techie Expert
I love how it protects my camera. It's easy to put on the camera and take off. I love how the buttons on the outside of the case all the user to still easily work the camera. I would recommend to anyone
Eleanor C.
Los Angeles, CA
This was a great tool we used on our film sets for underwater shots! It never cracked or damaged my gopro.
Emily J.
Hueysville, KY
The housing for the GoPro is a must. You can do so much more with this and its accessories.
Jessica S.
This has been a great tool for my husbands GoPro, as he attaches his to the roof of his car when he goes to drift events. It keeps the device safe from all the debris and dirt flying around on the track!
Ashley  P.
Laredo, TX
Does anyone recommend this?