BY GOPRO #3 in Camera Accessories

Reduce camera shake and eliminate the neck strain caused by camera straps with this adjustable, chest-mount harness. Its easy-close fastener keeps the harness securely attached, so your camera is safe and always ready to capture special moments. see more...

Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Goodyear, AZ
I bought this a month ago knowing I wanted my footage and photography to be better. The strap is a good stabilizer if your moving around a lot, I wore this when I ran a half marathon and it was very comfortable and durable. For another occasion I wore it to a waterpark and I was surprised it didn't slip or easily get loose, Aside from the expensive price this too much to pay for this mount.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Techie Expert
This thing is awesome! At work earlier this year we had a participant wear this harness at a dance show and the videos were so cool. I highly recommend buying absolutely anything from GoPro you truly get your money's worth from them!
Kara C.
Kara C.
Definitely a must have for anyone who is vlogging and need a hands free way to do it. Definitely very useful for any one doing a travel diary or anything along those lines. I used mine to take hands free footage of me parasailing.
Matthew  S.
Matthew S.
Ilion , NY
I purchased this while on my honeymoon to capture some footage of snorkeling. It worked just like it said it would and for the price i would say it was worth it!
Marisa B.
Marisa B.
The actual go pro I'm sure you know by now is amazing. By adding this me and my family were really able to capture our vacation with hiking in a ease.
Rolando O.
Rolando O.
Techie Expert
Great mount for the gopro, doesn't slip or loosen up after awhile so it held up really good! Footage came out great and pretty good stabalized, i used it in some videos on the drums and is also amazing for family videos. Athough it was a great product there were many cheaper options and they were the same material so make the price a bit better and that'll pick up buyers on this product.
Unai T.
Unai T.
Miami
Esta pechera es una de los accesorios indispensables para todas las personas que tienen gopro, yo siempre la uso cuando voy a grabar excursiones o a montar bicicleta, ayuda mucho para el video por el ángulo donde se coloca la cámara, la recomiendo 100%.
Olivia
Olivia
This harness is super fun to use during exercise whether I'm hiking, snowboarding, or doing water sports. It definitely takes some practice in order to get the shot in but it's easy being hands free and catching all the action literally right in front of you. This is a must have for adventures.
Sam P.
Sam P.
Cary, NC
Whenever I am up on the mountain skiing, this mount is always the first thing I put in my back pack. It's is a great tool for capturing a first person perspective, I prefer this over the head strap because it puts the camera in a more central area as well as providing a more stable shot.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Cary, NC
Great for anyone who is active and needs the ability to multitask. light weight and comfortable. pricey but depends on where you go
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Morganton, NC
Techie Expert
What is the GoPro used for?
tiffany l.
tiffany l.
Is there any other color beside black?
yousef b.
yousef b.
HelloMy name is yousef and I have a channel on YouTube and a Facebook page with a large number of subscribers and fans and I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of views can help you promote your products by reviewing them in videos My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet, and  At the same time help the company to promote the products thank youGreetings
gisselle d.
gisselle d.
Hemet, CA
how well does it hold up?