BY GOPRO #3 in Camera Accessories

Reduce camera shake and eliminate the neck strain caused by camera straps with this adjustable, chest-mount harness. Its easy-close fastener keeps the harness securely attached, so your camera is safe and always ready to capture special moments. see more...

Buy on Target*
Rolando O.
Techie Expert
Great mount for the gopro, doesn't slip or loosen up after awhile so it held up really good! Footage came out great and pretty good stabalized, i used it in some videos on the drums and is also amazing for family videos. Athough it was a great product there were many cheaper options and they were the same material so make the price a bit better and that'll pick up buyers on this product.
Unai T.
Miami
Esta pechera es una de los accesorios indispensables para todas las personas que tienen gopro, yo siempre la uso cuando voy a grabar excursiones o a montar bicicleta, ayuda mucho para el video por el ángulo donde se coloca la cámara, la recomiendo 100%.
Olivia
This harness is super fun to use during exercise whether I'm hiking, snowboarding, or doing water sports. It definitely takes some practice in order to get the shot in but it's easy being hands free and catching all the action literally right in front of you. This is a must have for adventures.
Michelle T.
Raleigh, NC
Great for anyone who is active and needs the ability to multitask. light weight and comfortable. pricey but depends on where you go
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Techie Expert
Favorite photography product can buy online with quick delivery and it lasts a while i defiantly recommend to anybody :)
Sara B.
Pflugerville, TX
The family and I always pack this as a vacation staple. Whether we are going to the desert to ride, the lake to wakeboard, or heading to the slopes for some snowboarding, the GoPro easily captures it all.
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
I've seen videos using this product attached to flag poles and they were amazing. I wish I had one so I could be the envy of all my teammates
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
I used this while running a 5k. It worked well and stayed solidly in place.
tiffany l.
This comes in handy for when your on a trip. I also took it to disneyland because I wanted to film the roller-coaster rides and also so I didn't have to hold anything extra.
Marina L.
Gainesville, FL
Just bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it! We use it all the time (dirt biking, etc). Not very expensive and can be found online and in stores!
Lauren P.
Morganton, NC
Techie Expert
What is the GoPro used for?
tiffany l.
Is there any other color beside black?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
Techie Expert
I do not understand how this object works, can you explain clearly how it works?
gisselle d.
Hemet, CA
how well does it hold up?
HelloMy name is yousef and I have a channel on YouTube and a Facebook page with a large number of subscribers and fans and I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of views can help you promote your products by reviewing them in videos My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet, and  At the same time help the company to promote the products thank youGreetings