BY GOPRO #4 in Camera Accessories

Reduce camera shake and eliminate the neck strain caused by camera straps with this adjustable, chest-mount harness. Its easy-close fastener keeps the harness securely attached, so your camera is safe and always ready to capture special moments. see more...

David A.
This chest mount is perfect for anything you want to record with your GoPro. It fits nice and snug and doesn’t bother the person wearing it at all. I use it for most of the extreme sports I record and the camera is very stable and gets great footage. I plan on continuing to use this mount for most of the video I record.
Jennifer L.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is extremely good if you are out and about or trying to make awesome videos the straps and just so you know whether you're big or small you can use it also it stabilizes the video so it doesn't come off at Shaky videos come out amazing try bungee jumping with this awesome footage
Unai T.
Miami
Esta pechera es una de los accesorios indispensables para todas las personas que tienen gopro, yo siempre la uso cuando voy a grabar excursiones o a montar bicicleta, ayuda mucho para el video por el ángulo donde se coloca la cámara, la recomiendo 100%.
Melanie B.
Goodyear, AZ
I bought this a month ago knowing I wanted my footage and photography to be better. The strap is a good stabilizer if your moving around a lot, I wore this when I ran a half marathon and it was very comfortable and durable. For another occasion I wore it to a waterpark and I was surprised it didn't slip or easily get loose, Aside from the expensive price this too much to pay for this mount.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
if you have a go pro you need this vest! you can wear this going out walking the strip in vegas, to car shows in the summer, to date nights in fall! this is perfect
Sam P.
Cary, NC
Whenever I am up on the mountain skiing, this mount is always the first thing I put in my back pack. It's is a great tool for capturing a first person perspective, I prefer this over the head strap because it puts the camera in a more central area as well as providing a more stable shot.
Rolando O.
Great mount for the gopro, doesn't slip or loosen up after awhile so it held up really good! Footage came out great and pretty good stabalized, i used it in some videos on the drums and is also amazing for family videos. Athough it was a great product there were many cheaper options and they were the same material so make the price a bit better and that'll pick up buyers on this product.
Emily D.
Philadelphia, PA
I had gotten this as a gift for my last birthday & I've recently just used it on my walk through Ricketts Glen State Park. I thought it was comfortable & easy to use, it held my camera very stable during my walk. I highly recommend anyone with a camera to get this.
Shirley C.
Newark, NJ
When i went snorkeling in the Dominican republic, i used the chest harness to video tape the coral and fishes. Easy to adjust and fits around you however you like. I honestly think that the price is overpriced. However, i would recommend
Rachel W.
This thing is awesome! At work earlier this year we had a participant wear this harness at a dance show and the videos were so cool. I highly recommend buying absolutely anything from GoPro you truly get your money's worth from them!
Lauren P.
Morganton , NC
Techie Expert Level 2
What is the GoPro used for?
tiffany l.
Is there any other color beside black?
Charlotte P.
Murtons Terrace, Redruth
Would this fit any waterproof camera?
gisselle d.
Hemet, CA
how well does it hold up?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
Techie Expert Level 1
I do not understand how this object works, can you explain clearly how it works?