BY GOPRO #47 in Cell Phone Accessories

Gopole venturecase weatherproof softcase for gopro hero cameras - gray (8116123) see more...

Emily W.
Emily W.
Techie Expert
I bought this product because I have a lot of GoPro accessories and I needed a place to store with along with my GoPro. The case has plenty of room and holds almost all my accessories besides my big gopoles but I have a book bag to put it all in. The case is also water resistant so it can get a little wet without doing any damage.
Danni G.
Danni G.
Great case for my GoPro Hero. I wanted something that would hold it in a snug way since it is small. This works perfectly.
Briana C.
Briana C.
This is great to store your go Pro accessories in and it is also waterproof!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Indiana, PA
Bought this for my boyfriend he liked it and the fact that it's waterproof is awesome
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Middleboro, MA
I ordered this case off of amazon and it was here within a couple of days. i have 2 gopros and they fit nicely in the case. it is small enough to carry around everywhere with you, but if you have a lot of accessories they might not fit.
Maria J.
Maria J.
It's nice. I like the grey color. I like that it is water proof. definitely handy.
Leuke F.
Leuke F.
It is a nice place to store your GoPro in, but it is also very big so not always handy if you just want to bring your camera. A bit smaller would be better
Destany K.
Destany K.
Where can I buy and is it durable? expensive?
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Colchester, VT
Where can I find these???