BY GOPRO

Float your gopro with the bobber, a hand grip & floatation device for gopro cameras. The bobber floats sticking straight up out of the water and its bright yellow color makes it easy to spot, even in rough surf.â high visibility floating body - find camera floating quickly & easily.direct gopro connection - no adapters needed.matrix grip - durable rubber no-slip grip. "-20 threaded insert - connect attachments or mount to tripods.wrist strap attachment - firmly secure to wrist.carabiner attachment - quickly attach to gear when not in use.1x bobber, 1x hi-torque thumbscrew. see more...

Jaclyn P.
Critical if you own a gopro... you need the handle because the thing is so damn small and the fact that it floats and prevents your $300 investment from sinking to the bottom of the ocean is also a plus. Good product that should really just come with the camera automatically.
Natalie A.
My boyfriend got me a GoPro last year for my birthday, and he also got this to accompany it. I really like it because the handle itself is good for water related activities (it can get wet and won't get damaged since it's material specifically made to handle water). Be advised that this does not float with the camera on top; I was a little misled by this when I first used it and thought it was broken, but it wasn't. This is mostly for, if you just want to throw it into the ocean/pool, taking pictures underwater because the way it works is the stick will float towards the surface, with the GoPro itself submerged underwater. So basically imagine the picture above upside down and that's how it'll act in water. Which is fine; if you want to take pictures in the water but above water, you just have to hold it yourself. Another con is that it doesn't extend, but the GoPro lens are so wide that it isn't really an issue.
Sebastien S.
Newark, NJ
This product is great for water adventures. In case you drop your GoPro in the water or pool, it will float back up and the bright yellow makes it visible to see in the water. I like the fact that there's an adjustable wrist strap attached to it. GoPro is easy to mount and unmount to this item. Rubber grip makes it easy to hold and handle. I purchased this product at Best Buy. I wish this handle was a little bit slimmer though and if not, at least have a compartment inside to store small things like cash.
Briana C.
This is nice to have. Though, it is just a handle grip and does not have much length. It's good for water activities and it floats just in case you drop your go pro in the ocean!
Kristina B.
Techie Expert Level 3
This hand grip is amazing! If you film around water or in water this is a must! It makes sure your gopro floats if ever you should drop it which also makes for great videos!
Shiena T.
Waipahu, HI
It's great for in the water activities ! What I love about it is that if you ever lose it in the water, it'll float right up!
Amanda M.
South Bruce Peninsula
This product is crutial for anybody who likes to take their GoPro camera into the water with them. The handle keeps your camera afloat, so it won't sink to the bottom of the ocean if you accidentally drop it while swimming. The wrist loop allows me to still use my hands while keeping my camera safely secured, and sometimes I even use it to tie the camera to my purse so I don't lose it. I also love that the silicone layer on the handle creates a slip-free grip so I don't have to worry about dropping my device.
Sara D.
Sacramento, CA
Does this actually float well or does it just keep the camera afloat long enough to catch it before it sinks?
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
Is is easy to hold underwater?
I like this product very much and be happy if it can be reviewed and thank you and good luck