GoPicnic Ready-to-Eat Meal uploaded by Elizabeth B.

BY GOPICNIC

It s A Ready-To-Go Picnic! 330 Calories 4g Fiber   9g Protein. Gluten-Free. No Artificial Colors or Flavors. No Trans Fats, HFCS, or Added MSG A balanced meal featuring Bridgford® Turkey Pepperoni, Copper Cowbell™ Asiago Gourmet Cheese Spread, Sweet Perry Orchards™ Tangy Tango™ Cranberries & Pineapple, Crunchmaster® Multi-Seed Crackers & Brown & Haley® Almond Roca® Buttercrunch Toffee. It s a picnic.  It s ready to go. When you re hungry & on the go-in the park, on a plane, or at your desk-you want a tasty, simple meal that s re. see more...

GoPicnic Ready-to-Eat Meal
  • "I got some Gluten free options since I think I have a Gluten sensitivity, and just some other ones I wanted to try." in 4 reviews
  • "They're not the most filling but they make for a nice quick meal and I love the variety in the boxes- my favorite (the peanut butter crackers one) includes a packet of plain crackers, peanut butter, some spicy cheese crackers (kind of like Goldfish with a kick), applesauce, and some gummies." in 3 reviews
  • "They are not only very tasty but come ready to eat and do not have to be refrigerated." in 2 reviews
  • "However, if you've got the cash to spare, I highly recommend making these boxes your go-to snack." in 2 reviews
  • "The black bean dip in one of the combinations is amazing." in 1 review
Mini M.
The combinations of items in these picnic boxes can be a little bit strange, but overall they're a nice snack. They run more natural than something like lunchables and it's fun trying new things. I like these for just vegging around and watching stuff on the TV on a weekend when I have no interest in going out or adulting.
Crystal G.
Tempe, AZ
I gave this item a "C" grade because it just seems midway; I don't hate them but don't love them. I've tried all the different varieties in the hope that one of them would pop out at me and make me love it, but it never happened. The chocolates, gummies, stuff like that is not bad. However, the hummus is the worst I have ever had in my life. Maybe I am just spoiled because I so enjoy homemade hummus, but this stuff in the little squeezy pack literally made me want to vomit. Crackers are not bad. Salami was eh. The spicy nuts were weird tasting. I usually ended up eating the sweets and crackers and throwing the rest of the boxes out.
Jill A.
Seattle, WA
My favorite go-to/on the go snack or meal!!
I'm celiac so it's important that what I eat is safe, tastws good, & can be portable for the beach, travel, work, or just to have stashed in the pantry as a quick solution to being #hangry in the middle of the day.

I'd love it if most gas stations or rest stops would carry these. I have found them out in the wild/not at grocery stores which is awesome but I do keep some on hand or in the car especially while traveling. It's a healthy alternative to hitting up a fast food place and hits the spot much better, plus I know it's safe. high in protein and nutrients, plus the items are individually wrapped so it's not a huge mess after opening the box itself. I cannot recommend this product more.
Denise U.
These meals are perfect for my son to take to school. He loves to pack and begs me to buy these. These make my life a little easier in the mornings when getting him ready for school!
Megan R.
bethlehem, PA
GoPicnic Meals are amazing! I tried them because I saw a deal on Groupon. It was $19 for $40 worth of meals on GoPicnic.com. I've been wanting to try them, so I just got a variety. I got some Gluten free options since I think I have a Gluten sensitivity, and just some other ones I wanted to try. So far, I love every spread that comes with them. I had the beef stick, mixed fruit, and cinnamon almonds (which I'm not a fan of the almonds), and then crackers and spread. I also had the turkey pepperoni meal with fruit, crackers and another kind of cheese spread

YUM! They are a little pricey, but I think they are worth it. The GoPicnic meals are perfect for a quick snack, when you're on the go, or when you are working.
Amanda G.
I love these when I don't really feel like cooking anything for myself. Its not cool that they are a little pricey though ($4-6 per box depending on the store). However, I really like that they have gluten free boxes, since I am supposed to eat gluten free foods. The foods in the boxes are really good, and I like that I can find them to buy individually at places like Target (like one box has a fruit and seed mix that you can get a big bag of at Target for $4).
Elizabeth B.
Newport News , VA
I spent much of 2015 losing weight. Once I reached my goal, I needed a consistent and easy lunch I could pack for my lunches at work. After experimenting with a few things, I discovered the Go Picnic lunch boxes. They are fairly low in calorie count, no prep, and taste delicious. I think my favorite part is the variety, which keeps me from getting bored.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
These things are amazing. Yea - it's nice to have healthy fresh snacks. But SOMETIMES you need something with a little shelf life. VOILA! - GOPicnic! These guys have amazing healthy snackfood lunchable style boxes that have good shelflife AND are delicious. The desserts are my favorite part, the nuts are sometimes my least favorite (depending on the mix) but the main course is always yum. There's one with unsweetened applesauce that is AMAZING!
Christina L.
Washington, DC
I love picking up these little packs. They're not the most filling but they make for a nice quick meal and I love the variety in the boxes- my favorite (the peanut butter crackers one) includes a packet of plain crackers, peanut butter, some spicy cheese crackers (kind of like Goldfish with a kick), applesauce, and some gummies. It also looks like the brands are all-natural, which is a plus!
Shandon W.
Garfield Hts, OH
These are my go-to snacks for its quickness and convenience. It's not the most filling and can be expensive, around $4-5 but how often do you find ready-made snacks that are shelf stable? On top of being shelf-stable, they are also HEALTHY as well as tasty. So for those with a little extra cash and need a reliable and no fuss snack I would definitely recommend any of these.
Kim k.
Rising Sun, MD
How are these ??? Would love to hear from someone that has tried them
Ro K.
Do you think one box is enough for a picnic date for two people? If not, how many boxes would you recommend.
Arianna L.
CARVER, MA
How many different combinations are there?
Laura P.
Is delicious ?
Lyndsey F.
Norfolk, VA
How large are these meals?

Target