Goosefoot Acres Dandy Blend Instant Herbal Beverage with Dandelion -- 25 Pouches uploaded by Allison P.

BY GOOSEFOOT ACRES

Dandy Blend - Instant Dandelion Beverage Single Servings - 25 Packet(s) see more...

Madelyn M.
With nonstop headaches for weeks I wanted something new to replace my coffee and still be able to feel like I'm drinking coffee and that's when I found this! It's delicious and tastes just like a nice roasted coffee when you drink it plain, but it's even better when you heat up some vanilla almond milk and pumpkin pie spice creamer. I'm in love!
Danielle K.
Freeland , MI
I love Dandy Blend! It's a perfect coffee substitute. I won't drink coffee black but the dandy blend has a great flavor without enhancement. Helps you feel relaxed and provides subtle energy.
Nicole s.
Mechanicsburg, OH
I personally love herbal products they are good for so many things sicknesses relaxing and are perfect for any time
Sarah O.
Maryville, TN
This won't be everyone's cup of tea, but it sure was my cup of interesting coffee!
Emily W.
This is the best coffee substitute.   It truly tastes like coffee (well, instant) but better than instant coffee because it doesn’t have that sour aftertaste.  I buy this in the large kilo bags but use the single serving pouches at work.  Delicious and healthy.  I read that dandelion is good for liver detox - an added plus!
Steph C.
Malaysia
It's great to drink this during the evenings after my classes. You can also drink it during tea time..