Goosefoot Acres Dandy Blend Instant Herbal Beverage with Dandelion -- 25 Pouches uploaded by Allison P.

BY GOOSEFOOT ACRES

Madelyn M.
Foodie Expert
With nonstop headaches for weeks I wanted something new to replace my coffee and still be able to feel like I'm drinking coffee and that's when I found this! It's delicious and tastes just like a nice roasted coffee when you drink it plain, but it's even better when you heat up some vanilla almond milk and pumpkin pie spice creamer. I'm in love!
Nicole s.
Mechanicsburg, OH
Foodie Expert
I personally love herbal products they are good for so many things sicknesses relaxing and are perfect for any time
Danielle K.
Freeland, MI
Foodie Expert
I love Dandy Blend! It's a perfect coffee substitute. I won't drink coffee black but the dandy blend has a great flavor without enhancement. Helps you feel relaxed and provides subtle energy.
Sarah O.
Maryville, TN
This won't be everyone's cup of tea, but it sure was my cup of interesting coffee!
Steph C.
Malaysia
It's great to drink this during the evenings after my classes. You can also drink it during tea time..