BY SCHOLASTIC. INC.

The Most Wanted Goosebumps characters are on the loose and coming after you! It's Halloween and that means time for trick-or-treating. And scary parties. But this year things are taking a turn for the terrifying. Scott and Amanda throw a bash at an old haunted house. There won't be any treats, only traps. Traps for a few bullies that are always bugging them at school. What could possibly go wrong? How about a haunted house with a mind of its own? A house that would rather play its own tricks and set its own traps. see more...

Buy on Target
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
I've read so many Goosebumps books as a kid. Now my kids read them too. Each book always has a uniquely strange story. They're spooky for kids but not too scarey.
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Tulare, CA
Im a fan of goosebumps! I've read these as a kid and I still read them as an adult! The endings are very unexpected!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Like reading these with my daughter and finding some of the classic ones we read as kids.
LaLa W.
LaLa W.
I don't think I ever seen this one.. Does anyone know where I can possibly get it from?