BY GOOSE VALLEY

Save on Goose Valley Natural Wild Rice (6x5 OZ). Goose Valley Wild Rice is a 100% Grade A, gluten free whole grain, high in fiber and protein. This decriptions is informational only. Please review the actual product for ingredients and suggested serving prior to use. Average Shelf Life from Manufacture date: 730.0 see more...

• "Has great flavor and is really good to eat for just a meal" in 1 review
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Isn't like plain instant rice. Has great flavor and is really good to eat for just a meal
greidy p.
greidy p.
Simplemente delicioso. A cualquiera que le guste cocinar le encantarĂ¡ usar este arroz. Recomiendo buscar diferentes recetas que van bien con este arroz y de esa manera usted tendrĂ¡ un plato impresionante
Kaitlynn P.
Kaitlynn P.
Austin, TX
Wild rice is my favorite rice variety! The texture of the grains is excellent and it does well in soups.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
So good in soups. Really takes the flavor well and doesn't get too mushy. Fills you up and is simple!
live l.
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Environmentalist Expert
I've heard a lot of the wild rice from many family opinions. It has a Rick flavor taste to it and its naturally healthy.
Lacy P.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Environmentalist Expert
This is great to cook with. I like to keep it as healthy and simple as possible and this helps me stick to my routine.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Portland, OR
I love to put goose valley Wolff rice in my soups and casseroles. It has great flavor and color.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love this rice!! It is great for when your baking chicken or making soup!!!
naketa h.
naketa h.
My friend introduced me to this rice one day and told me "you'd have to try this with soup!!" So I did and it was so amazing ! The taste of it and not to mention it's very healthy. That did it for me.
Nou L.
Nou L.
I love wild rice in soups! It gives the soup a unique look because of how the grain opens to show the white part inside.
Dannielle H.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
What is the best way to cook this? Your favorite recipes?
Mia T.
Mia T.
Does the rice taste hard?
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Environmentalist Expert
Im just here for my badge. What is this
Monica R.
Monica R.
How long does it usually take to cook?
Brenda W.
Brenda W.
Bronx, NY
How long dies this rice takes to cook ?