BY GOOSE ISLAND

Goose Island® Seasonal Release Ten Hills American Pale Ale.

Hops.

Grown for Goose Island at Elk Mtn. Farms.

Farm to brewery:

Northern Idaho is some of the best hop-growing land in North America. Some say that Elk mountain farms is the best of the best. Our brewers have the privilege of collaborating with the Elk mountain farmers to grow and harvest hops for Goose Island.

Distinctive hops:

Grown for Goose Island at Elk mountain farms, perle, cascade & saaz hops combine to give our American pale ale prominent citrus and herbal aromas. The balanced malt profile lets the moderate bitterness and pleasant hop flavor of ten hills shine through.

Chicago.

Goose Island Beer Company.

Est. 1988. see more...

• I'm a little scared to drink from bottles that have some ...1 Answers
Lindsay M.
Baltimore, MD
I love this beer! Goose Island makes a great IPA that is perfectly hoppy and not too watery. The price is around the same as most other craft beers, so I’d recommend swapping your normal pick out with this when it’s in season.
Maya M.
Buckeye, AZ
This product actually surprised me with the amount of flavor it had to offer. I did find that it went well with virtually all occasions and food spread, but it is a bit more spendy than I would like. All things considered it is a good beer!
Jessica D.
The season ale is delicious. A lot of companies make a season beer. But this one is the best and so good. Each time it comes out I want to buy it. This was the first time I got it and will definitely get t again. It was reasonably priced. And overall I am satisfied.
Caitlin J.
Austin, TX

Usual look of a deeper golden, amber color, 3/4" white head. Aroma of citrus grapefruit.

Taste takes on a mixture of pale and amber malts, introducing a small tinge of woodiness. There's c hop bitterness going for those grapefruit stretches. Its off the beaten path as an English ipa it is extremely hoppy. This is more of a hybrid of both American and English ipas, and its a solid beer, and the Inbev acquisition actually was a good thing in terms of fresh distribution for this one.
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
Goose Island hit it out of the park with this Pale Ale. I LOVE Sierra Nevada's Pale ale but this gave it a run for its money. This is a nice, bold pale ale. I sip and savor it, instead of drinking it fast like Coors or Bud Light. If you like a nice hoppy beer, definitely give it a shot and treat yourself.
Katie S.
I only drink Pale Ales/IPA's and LOVE Goose Island! This is hoppy and a little floral, it is so, so good. Pretty similar price to other craft beers and the sampler pack is great too! I love to drink 1 good beer, maybe 2 and these hit the spot! Would recommend highly!
LaShae P.
Idaho Falls
Lighter IPA. Has just the smallest hint of hopps. Has a great flavor that pairs well with most foods. It is my favorite IPA.
Ashley O.
Birch Run, MI
This product was not bad, just not what I usually drink. It had great flavor and wasn't very hoppy. I would recommended to friends but I wouldn't buy it again.
Nicole K.
Charlotte
Goose Island Pale Ale is a great choice if you’re looking for a little bit more alcohol content and a lot better taste than your domestics. Great beer.
Lauren M.
Medford, MA
This is a really great, hoppy beer. Its a step above the normal Budweiser or Guinness that I drink on a normal basis. Probably one of my favorite IPAs
Marisol L.
Taylorsville, UT
I'm a little scared to drink from bottles that have some type of animal printed on the label.. I feel that the product might taste like the animal .. Is this just me? 0_0