Goose Island Sofie Belgian Style Farmhouse Ale 25.87 fl. oz. Glass Bottle uploaded by Shayla C.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

6.5% alc/vol. see more...

Chelsea R.
San Diego
I love this beer. It’s aged in wine barrels and has such a great taste. I first tried it in Chicago at the Goose Island brewery and immediately fell in love. Highly recommend this beer! It’s definitely on the more pricey side but I think it’s worth it!
Jackson M.
Somerville
Sofie is interesting as it’s a mass produced ale that doesn’t taste it. It’s tastes like a tradition saison and is easy to find in lots of bigger liquor stores. It is a good introduction into the world of complex beers.
Danielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
This beer is like a champagne almost! It’s so delicious. I am a repeat customer and I will keep coming back to this elegant and fun draft. The flavor is so delicious and alcohol content isn’t too high—I will always buy.
Evan F.
Norman, OK
Goose Island Sofie is a very complex and delicious beer, perfect for a hot summer day after yardwork or a dip in the pool. Goes great with beef and has a complex flavor profile that sets it apart from other farmhouse ales. Good step into craft beer for those who like lighter beers.
Stephanie H.
An absolutely wonderful Sunday afternoon beer. This is a beer that is meant to be shared. It is great for someone who wants to kick back and relax. Absolutely wonderful!
Chelsey D.
Cleveland, OH
This is one of my favorite goose island beers! It’s is so unique and well balanced. I purchased this at a local craft beer store and was first drawn in by the sleek label but I have purchased this again and again because it is so delicious!
Kristine W.
Valencia, CA
The Sofie is my favorite beer from goose island. It has 6.5% abv, so it's not a very strong ale. The sofie resembles a sparkling white wine and is a good beer for those who typically drink wine and champagne. It has a subtle orange taste and is very light and refreshing!
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm loving this beer lately. It reminds me a lot of a sparkling wine. It has the bready profiles you find in a brut and it is relatively carbonated for a beer. I'm not sure if it is pricey everywhere, but the bar I had it at was charging twice as much for it as other craft beers.
Shayla C.
Summerville, SC
When I'm in the mood for a cold refreshing crisp beer my go to is Goose Island's Sofie. It is so delicious! I purchase at Harris Teeter because they always have it in stock. One of the best beers I've tasted! I'm always telling people to try one!
Katherine N.
Baton Rouge, LA
The first thing you notice is the subtle and elegant label--almost like a fine wine. On the first taste, the beer is creamy and has notes of citrus and a slight spice that's pleasant. It's on the more expensive side of my beer lists, but well worth it!!!