BY GOOSE ISLAND

6.5% alc/vol. see more...

Michelle H.
Rich, complex, decadent and for sipping around a fire the ladies of Goose Island are well crafted and sophisticated. The marketing concept of this beer getting wilder with age is fun and true. This is ideal for special occasion as although could be for every day drinking for the discerning palette that prefers to sip and not chug.
Vanessa T.
Good farmhouse ale and def has the funky taste of Belgian yeast. For the price, I expected more. Flavor is nice, but kinda bland for a farmhouse. Pricey beer. Wouldn’t rule out purchasing again, but not my go-to
Marisa P.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Sophie has become my favorite beer of the year. It is a bit tart, so if you are new to farmhouse ales, it may come on a bit strong. I love it though, it is smooth and a brew you can drink all night long without getting sick of it
Allison P.
Cleveland
Sofie is a deliciously light ale best enjoyed at nearly anytime! This is a wonderful beer I'd recommend to beer snobs and newbies alike. Goose Island Sofie Belgian Style Farmhouse Ale 25.87 fl. oz. Glass Bottle
Georgiana M.
Philadelphia
Wasn't sure if I was going to like this beer, but it's so tasty! I love wheat and Belgian white beers, and this was a major hit for me. Definitely recommend to anyone with similar tastes. My SO, who prefers really dark heavy beers, also enjoys this. 🤗
Chloe S.
Rolla, MO
I like farmhouse style beers. The flavor was good. The bottle packaging is very attractive. I would recommend this beer to others would like a non aggressive beer for easy drinking. I would repurchase this beer.
Stephanie K.
Chicago
I liked how this beer tasted like an ale but went down smoother than others! It’s a little pricey but would recommend to those beer drinkers who like to support local breweries and enjoy other goose island beers.
Stephanie B.
Sofie was groundbreaking when first released, and introduced a new crowd to this style of beer. Light, effervescent, and accessible, Sofie made a lot of friends. Then she sold herself out to AB InBev, so she and I are no longer friends. Very disappointed.
Jennifer P.
I prefer the Lolita over the Sophie, but it's a reasonable farmhouse style for the price.
My boyfriend became a real conneseur of Belgians and got several of these. The 2014 were the best year compared to '15 and '16.
Jessie B.
I tried this for the first time at Goose Island in Chicago and have been in love with it ever since. When I feel like indulging in something a little fancy, I will go to Total Wine and More and pick up a bottle or two of this.