BY GOOSE ISLAND

Stout aged in rye whiskey barrels with cassia bark, cacao nibs, panela, & coconut water. see more...

Kylie T.
Aromas of wild lemon, mineral water, and underripe cherry with a round, vibrant, dry light body and an effortless, medium-length black pepper and creamy potato finish. A skillfully crafted vodka with extraordinary smoothness and excellent mouthfeel; martini-worthy.
Claudia C.
Hollis, NY
Goose Island's Bourbon County line is one of the best collection of beers I have ever had. Their stouts are amazing and age/cellar so well!! The barleywines are also amazing. Definitely my top 10 favorite!!
Sandy R.
Wilson
This is one of my favorite beers.   Strong flavor with a smooth finish.  Full bodied.  Reasonably priced and easy to access.
Melissa M.
Portage, IN
As good as the hype says it is. The coconut year was amazing. Too bad its so hard to get ahold of. Luckily I'm in Chicago
Hannah W.
I do not really like this beer. It is too bitter for my liking. However, when served very cold, I don't mind ig
Amanda M.
Love the crisp clean taste. Great bourbon barrel stout. Definitely recommend. Great value.
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
What a great company and this is such a great stout beer. There IPAs are fabulous as well
Paradise H.
cairo
can not judge this product because I am using it yet, but I hope to try it soon so that I can judge it well