BY GOOSE ISLAND

Goose Island Nut Brown Ale.
Four 6 packs.
gooseisland.com.
Classic American ale rich in flavor.
Chicago. see more...

Patricia C.
I tried this beer at a concert (which is where I tend to try new things haha) and this has become my favorite beer of all time. That's saying something as I don't drink beer often. It has a rich, nutty flavor, and isn't hoppy. Unfortunately it seems to be a seasonal item, which means I'm constantly mad that I can't find it!!

Edit: Goose Island discontinued the flavor! :(
Corinne w.
Martinsburg , WV
I really enjoyed this ale. I would recommend to anyone that's wanting to try something different. It has good tones to it. It's not my favorite but I would order it on occasion. I would recommend trying it out
Sara F.
Potterville, MI
Really good flavor. Tastes very warm and comforting but isn't too heavy or filling. I love the earthy nutty aroma and it goes down pretty easy as well.
James A.
Kenova
Nut brown ales are some of my favorites. Goose island is one of the best. Looks like it would be very stout but has a lighter taste.
Jessica L.
Trumbull, CT
Best nut brown ale ever! Smooth, deep flavor. Nor bitter, and delicious. Goose Island hit a home run with this tasty brew