BY GOOSE ISLAND

Matilda Belgian Style Ale.
Develops in the bottle for up to 5 years.
gooseisland.com.
Four 12 oz bottles. see more...

Caitlin H.
Des moines, IA
This is one of my favorite nicer beers. It's so smooth, such wonderful flavors, pairs well with bar food and a nice dinner. The only downside is it's kind of pricey for what I'm used to and it's not the easiest to come by.
Kirsten D.
This is probably my all time favorite beer. It is incredibly flavorful! I am really happy to see this brewery expanding, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what new brews they come up with in the future!
Dani V.
Carmel, In
I absolutely love Matilda. She can be your best friend 😉. She has a bold flavor without overdoing it. She is also heavy on the alcohol content so you don't need to have many to get loosened up. My favorite ale to have on a hot summer day or in the winter by the fire!
Carrie L.
st Louis
I'm originally from Chicago and Goose Island is a staple. I prefer craft beers because they actually have some flavor. It's a pale ale that is on the strong side but still a smooth easy drinking beer.
Jenny R.
Genoa , IL
Perfect for fall! One of my absolute favorites! Crisp and warm tones. Great with a meal or alone.