BY GOOSE ISLAND

8.25% Alc/Vol. Develops in the bottle for up to 5 years. Contains live yeast. A sediment may form. see more...

Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
Goose island is a world-class beer, the Lolita, has a very spicy taste to it along with the essence of raspberry and other tart fruits. I do not mean spicy as in pepper hot. But more as if it had spices brewed with it which have a very prominent in the flavor. I have had their Matilda as well as their Sophie. These beers are the best drink out of a glass with a widemouth this allows you to release more of the aroma when drinking the beer adding to the experience. I highly recommend this beer.
Melody R.
Grayson, GA
Yet another great offering from Goose Island! You'd better be a fan of sours if you desire Lolita...luckily, I am. I bought a few of the big 750s, planning to put one away to share with friends at an upcoming event. Well, let's just say my friends will have to try it elsewhere because it's gone. I drank both bottles, no sharing, over a 3 day period. This is an extremely flavorful wild ale with a great sour pucker.
Influenster M.
A friend of the family brought me this from London as a gift and I must say it's quite lovely. Hubby and I drink it every once in a while since we only have 1 bottle we don't want to run out of it because it's so good. One drink of this will put you in the best of moods, perfect to share with that special someone at home.
alayna D.
Grand Blanc
The sister collection was a fun one to taste and have. Lolita was the sour sister and yet still fruity without being to bad.
Ashlee D.
Gordonsville, VA
I love this drink! I just started to drink it & loved it. It's affordable & have a very smooth taste.