Goose Island® India Pale Ale 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle uploaded by Jazmine G.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Our India Pale Ale recalls a time when ales shipped from England to India were highly hopped to preserve their distinct taste during the long journey. The result is a hop lover’s dream with an IPA boasting a fruity aroma, set off by a dry malt middle, and long hop finish. see more...

Buy on Beer Hawk
Hanna R.
Hanna R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Goose Island is probably one of my fav beers. It's my default if I'm not trying something new. It's priced well that it doesn't make me feel bad for buying regularly. It's super hoppy and i love the flavor. My husband doesn't drink beer but he likes the smell of this one and we add it to some of our regular recipes
Marly J.
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
Goose Island IPA is decent but to be honest I would only get it if it was the only IPA on the menu. I find it has a weird after taste that I just cannot get used to. I am a big fan of Stone and Ballast Point and I find those are better alternatives for IPA's.
TRACY O.
TRACY O.
I'm not a big beer drinker (maybe 1 a year) nor is the hubby, but this is our fave! I always have a pack in the fridge for guests or if we have desire for one. Nice light flavor! Best served on the porch on a warm summer night.
Jazmine G.
Jazmine G.
As an avid beer drinker and an IPA fan, I really enjoy the Goose Island IPA. With an ABV of 5.9% I find this beer to be mild enough to have a few and not feel terrible the next morning, lol.
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
This is my favorite beer. I love the IPA's. This beer is a really good hoppy flavor and is my first choice when I'm out and about. It's smooth and doesn't taste watery like other beers I have had. It never leaves me feeling disappointed.
Alex L.
Alex L.
I have never been the biggest fan of Goose Island. Not to say that their beers aren't good, just not a brand that I would automatically go to buy whenever I am buying. This IPA in particular is good, but not ground breaking either.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
I enjoy most Goose Island, and in fairness I am not an IPA fan, that is why this beer isn't for me. I find it overly hoppy, and bitter.
Amber J.
Amber J.
I am an IPA fanatic. This beer has just the right hoppiness and not too bitter aftertaste. One of my favorites.
Keith A.
Keith A.
Durham, CA
This is a very nice IPA. Lots of hop flavor while still being relatively well balanced. Goose Island makes great. beers.
Sherry R.
Sherry R.
New to beer but did not enjoy the flavor of this one. It left a weird aftertaste.