BY GOOSE ISLAND

Goose Island Honker's Ale Beer: English style bitter Inspired by visits to English country pubs Combines a fruity hop aroma with a rich malt middle A perfectly balanced beer see more...

• Has anyone tried this that they know where to purchase it?1 Answers
Beth F.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my favorite beers. I love that I can get it any time of the year. It is very smooth and easy to drink. Anytime I want to spend a little more and get a 6-pack this is my go to beer. It is reasonably priced and delicious. I highly recommend this beer.
Matthew K.
Fishers, IN
Appearance - A very nice amber with an orange hue that is clear but retains a strong color.

Smell - Complimentary notes of roasted malts and caramel with some hops (they reminded me of smokey wood, but only for a moment).

Taste & Mouthfeel - A unique balance of a sweet taste while the beer is in your mouth sandwiched by well-pronounced hops and finishes with a very savory dry note. The aroma that comes up while drinking adds a lot to the medium-body that completes it well.

Overall - I really enjoy this Goose Island, while it's not my go to, its definitely one that I'm always happy to see at a tap.

Serving type: on-tap
Codi S.
Definitely one of my top 5 favorite beers. Good flavor but not too heavy. I picked this up on a whim and always looking for it but it's hard to find locally.
Kourt N.
Usually prefer the 312 but Honkers Ale hits the spot as a hidden gem when found on tap or in the store. Again, it feels lighter and less hoppy.
Rima J.
I tried this beer for the first time in NYC and it was great. I looked for it where I lived and unfortunately could not find it.
Randi S.
Blue Mound, IL
I like this beer. My friends really like it and got me hooked on it. I do wish it was easier to find to purchase.
Nicole P.
Nelsonville, OH
Love this. It's good on occasion around a fire. Always a big hit with my friends. It hard to come by though
Victoria A.
Calgary, AB
A standard ale. It is a great medium like beer that isn't too hoppy or bitter. Not my absolute favourite but I definitely have no problem drinking again and will in the future for sure.
Kayla D.
I have never heard of this or tried it. I am willing. I just need to find out where I can buy it at.
Kayla D.
Has anyone tried this that they know where to purchase it?