BeveragesAlcohol & MixersGoose Island
Gillian Belgian Style Farmhouse Ale 765mL Bottle

Goose Island Gillian Belgian Style Farmhouse Ale 765mL Bottle

by Goose Island

9.55% Alc/Vol. Develops in the bottle for up to 5 years. Contains live yeast. A sediment may form.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goose Island Gillian Belgian Style Farmhouse Ale 765mL Bottle!
Danielle T.
Sound Beach, NY
I LOVE Gillian. It's a great sour beer. Has a hint of sweetness from strawberries. Sours aren't for everyone and I've tried a lot of craft sours. This one is the best.
Annika S.
Rapid City, SD
I'm a big fan of the sour sister's series. I am a big fan of sour style beers, so naturally this was a good fit for me!
Christina P.
Windermere, FL
This is one of my favourite beers ever. Part of their sour sisters series and my personal favourite. Strawberry and pink peppercorn flavours really enhance this farmhouse ale. I haven’t been able to find this one in my city so hoping that will bring it in soon.

Looking for your answer?