BY GOOSE ISLAND

Six 12 fl. oz. bottles each of four beers: Goose IPA, Goose Summer Ale, Goose Island Ten Hills Pale Ale and Goose Island Honkers Ale.

Nina B.
Colchester
The Goose Island variety pack is great for a crowd.  An ale, a wheat-ish beer and an IPA are the perfect mix when you don't know what your guests like to drink.  I knocked a star off because Goose Island is now owned by AB, which takes away some of the allure of drinking a craft beer, but it is still a tasty product.
Rachel D.
Scottsdale
Not gonna lie I️ bought this just cuz of the cute goose on the box.   These beers aren’t my cup of tea, tend to be too heavy.   However I️ was pleasantly surprised, I️ didn’t totally hate em.   Drank them all which I wasn’t expecting to achieve.    Might try other varieties in the future.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I generally like most of goose island beer. It has more of a bite to it so I get it when I'm looking for something with a little more kick. It's not as smooth as some other beers but tastey as well. I would recommend the multi pack
Tina J.
Nashville, TN
Love the idea behind the summer variety pack. Since I hadn't tried a beer of theirs besides the classic 312, I enjoyed getting a variety of options. I'm only giving 4 stars because not all of them were particularly appealing to me, but it was still fun to sample and they were all of excellent quality.
Chelby H.
Elk River , MN
I did a sampling for AB and goose island was the beer they had me sample. I liked the wheat ale and their IPA but the others were just too heavy for me. The ipa was very light compared to most ipas so that was nice. Wheat was similar to a blonde ale so it was delicious not too heavy not too lite.
Sarah H.
Chicago , IL
Being from Chicago I naturally am drawn to Goose Island, lol! Seriously though this brew is great! I found it a bit lighter than straight old Goose Island, 312 (area code that used to cover the entire city at one time for those that don't know!). I like beers that are not overly carbonated or heavy. This is perfect!
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
A great variety pack of beer. Perfect pack to take to a get together. Has something for everyone. I really like this brewing company. It’s really yummy even for people who don’t necessarily love beer. I’d recommend.
Rebecca L.
This pack is great for parties because it has something for everyone. Goose island makes a mild wheat ale. Because of this mildness it’s not my absolute favorite but it’s still enjoyable. I would buy this again for a party but probably not for myself.
Sarah E.
This variety pack is awesome. If you're wanting to try the different flavors, this is the pack to buy. Although I'm not sure you will find a specialty beer in this pack you won't like.
Amanda P.
Purchased this summer and it was a hit at a family BBQ. It was affordable and we love packs with different options to try!!! It was purchased at a Publix by the beach!!