BY GOOSE ISLAND

• Can anyone tell me about this? Taste? Paring? Dark? Good to cook ...1 Answers
Krystal M.
Edgewater Prk, NJ
This beer is not my taste but I’m giving it 5 stars because my fiancé raves about it. It only comes out once a year right around thanksgiving. It’s always been extremely hard to find and is sold in individual bottles. most stores limiting you to 1 bottle per customer. My fiancé loves the way it tastes and I’ll continue to hunt for it every year.
Alexandria C.
Sacramento, CA
I don’t care how “over hyped” this beer is, it’s a solid stout. Usually $9.99 a bottle or so, it’s such a great value for the super rich and complex flavors. We usually pick up several of these every year.
Morgan B.
I work at a bar and omg do people just love this beer.. it’s $10 for a 10oz because it’s so rare and so strong! If you ever get the chance, get this beer.. you won’t regret it! Tastes just like liquor !
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
This. Beer. Is. So. Good. It was hard to get but so worth it! Any dark beer with bourbon in it is a win for me. This beer is strong but so smooth and flavorful.
Sara D.
this is a great find! I found it for my dad, he loved/loves it! definitely not easy to find, but I often find it at Whole Foods
Jenny L.
Diane P.
Portland, OR
Love the stouts! Creamy. Milky. Chocolatey. Pure awesomeness. If only I could easily get it in Oregon.
Lauren D.
Normal, IL
Always delicious! Boozy. Strong. Heavy. One of the best ever barrel aged in the business.
Yvonne C.
Junction City, KS
Can anyone tell me about this? Taste? Paring? Dark? Good to cook with?