BY GOOSE ISLAND

Amy B.
Tampa
Review for: Goose Island Beer Co.® Bourbon County Brand Coffee Stout 1.06 pt. Glass Bottle more...
I had this beer for the first time a few months ago. My friends recommended it. I thought it was good but too sweet for my taste. It was quite pricey. It’s also hard to get when it’s in season. I won’t buy this again.
Lauren C.
Andover, MN
I WISH I COULD HAVE THIS BEER ALL THE TIME. Oh Bourbon County, how I love you.  It has a woody/malty flavor, with an accent of bourbon.  Combining bourbon and beer plus a 13% ABV you have my vote.  Extremely dark in color, but not as thick as say a guinness.
Daniela C.
Sherman Oaks
We wait in line on Black Friday every year for the bourbon county stouts. Coffee is generally one of my favorites but the batches differ from year to year. Hopefully they aren't all skunked like they were last year.
Maggie J.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a strong and unique drink! It has very powerful flavors and I really like the simple packaging. It seems really old school. I’m a big fan of goose island; this is a good winter time, night time drink.
Paige C.
Fairfield, CT
Amazing!! Such great flavor! I cannot get enough of this beer I wish they sold and produced more of it. It's strong but very well balanced and just the right amount of sweetness!
Evy D.
Melrose Park, IL
One of the absolute best coffee stouts on the market by far! The bourbon county goose chase has become an annual Black Friday tradition, we look forward to it every year!
Christy M.
Mansfield, TX
This is good stuff. Bourbon and beer go so well together that it’s hard to turn down a taste of any brewer’s riff on this combo, but since Goose Island consistently turns out quality beers, theirs can not be passed up. The coffee and bourbon are so rich and smooth without becoming cloyingly sweet. The ultimate fall and winter beer.
Tim B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I absolutely love BBA stouts, especially BCBS. My favorite version was 2008 that I was able to share with a lot of my friends. I’m really exited their beer is more available and I will be looking for this beer as the years go on.
Katie (.
Savoy, IL
A true treat. We always wait in line on Black Friday to get the latest release of bourbon county. Chocolately and smooth, it makes for a dessert-like beer. I can't wait for this years varietals!
Ashley D.
Madison, CT
This beer is really hard to find but very delicious, I wish that it was easier to find so we could have it more. The flavor is great and it is much better than alternatives, I would recommend it to others