BY GOOSE ISLAND

Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer: Craft brewed and unfiltered wheat ale Smooth, creamy body see more...

Buy on Beer Hawk
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Foodie Expert
This is the only one of the beers that I have tried from this maker. I feel like the price point is far too high that is the reason that I’m choosing to give it four stars instead of five but on taste it is a good product. Not my favorite but is good.
Rachel B.
River Grove, IL
Foodie Expert
Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer. Love the taste. It is a little more pricey so it is like a special treat to get for me. But love having it!
Robin D.
Foodie Expert
Best. Beer. EVER! I'm a simple girl of simple tastes & usually never stray from what I'm used to so when I was given the opportunity to try out Goose Island got the first fine when I lived in Chicago, I thought "what the heck?"
It's a full tasting, smooth beer. It doesn't give you a bad taste in your mouth at all. I could drink those for the rest of my life as my only beer & be thoroughly happy.
Andi C.
This is my favorite beer. Anytime I pay a bar that has it (which is not often) I have to stop by and grab one. I now live overseas so grabbing one is a serious treat. The 312 is a wheat beer with a very slight bitter taste to it. Its lovely with a squeeze of lemon and a very smooth drink. I would recommend it to anyone! Im not a huge beer drinker, but this is just awesome!
Katelynn E.
Foodie Expert
this was one of the first beers i started drinking, the packaging on it is so bright i had to try it, it really caught my eye. it was pretty much what i ecpected and i enjoyed it very much the flavor was light yet full if that makes since to the point where i could have more then one wihtout feeling full
Sara S.
Wheaton, IL
Foodie Expert
Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale is a great option if you enjoy wheat beers, and are in the mood for something that's not too heavy. 3-1-2 is a shout out to the area code of the brewery in downtown Chicago (it's not "three-twelve" as I've heard some out-of-towners call it)
Kara N.
West Chester, OH
Goose Island 312 is one of my favorite wheat beers! It isn't overly bitter but it does have a nice bold, wheat taste to it. If you like blue moon this is a bit stronger than that. I would say it is more on par with New Belgium's fat tire.
Sharon Y.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
Great beer that celebrates Chicago. Goose Island is awesome, it has a wonderful taste although it is slightly pricey for what it's worth. Goose Island also has several other even more expensive beers with fancy girl names, and although I would like to try them, the price tag makes me hesitant.
Stacy R.
Erie, PA
My favorite wheat beer ever. I work at a craft beer place and I get to try a lot but nothing tops this. It has a little more of a kick to it then blue moon. Its amazing on its own, or I like to mix a little framboise in it to make it raspberry. Goose Island is in my top 3 favorite breweries.
Elizabeth R.
Greer, SC
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this beer. It has a light, crisp taste while still being flavorful. It is a good price, and you can get it just about anywhere. This was one of the first beers I started to enjoy, and still like it a lot now.