Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer

by Goose Island

Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer: Craft brewed and unfiltered wheat ale Smooth, creamy body

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer!
Mentor-on-the-Lake
Excellent citrusy wheat ale. Light flavor with a slightly tart biscuit finish. Easy drinking great summer beer. Low abv for a craft but common for a wheat beer. Crowd pleaser for any palette. Inexpensive as crafts go and would definitely purchase again.
Purchased at: Target
This is by far my favorite 312 beer. It’s great plain or with a splash of sprite. My friend from Germany showed me this trick and it’s so refreshing when you don’t feel like having just beer.
No Special Diet
This is my favorite beer. Anytime I pay a bar that has it (which is not often) I have to stop by and grab one. I now live overseas so grabbing one is a serious treat. The 312 is a wheat beer with a very slight bitter taste to it. Its lovely with a squeeze of lemon and a very smooth drink. I would recommend it to anyone! Im not a huge beer drinker, but this is just awesome!
West Chester, OH
Goose Island 312 is one of my favorite wheat beers! It isn't overly bitter but it does have a nice bold, wheat taste to it. If you like blue moon this is a bit stronger than that. I would say it is more on par with New Belgium's fat tire.
Dairy Free
Franklin, PA
My favorite wheat beer ever. I work at a craft beer place and I get to try a lot but nothing tops this. It has a little more of a kick to it then blue moon. Its amazing on its own, or I like to mix a little framboise in it to make it raspberry. Goose Island is in my top 3 favorite breweries.
Waterman, IL
I really enjoy this beer. It has a light, crisp taste while still being flavorful. It is a good price, and you can get it just about anywhere. This was one of the first beers I started to enjoy, and still like it a lot now.
Organic, Dairy Free
I personally am not a beer drinker in the least. However, this is what is in the fridge for my husband to enjoy. Goose Island is local for us so we have easy access within walking distance either to grab a bottle or stool at the brewery bar during game time.
Villa Park, IL
This is my go to beer. Love the Goose Island brand. It has changed a bit since it first came out but this is still my fave. Great any time of year. Light. Not too hoppy
No Special Diet
Refreshing! A wheat beer that does not linger or cause any unpleasantness. It is a mild lighter beer that everyone enjoys. Not too hoppy. Bright and crisp. Goose Island is a fun product with nothing but the best!
Best. Beer. EVER! I'm a simple girl of simple tastes & usually never stray from what I'm used to so when I was given the opportunity to try out Goose Island got the first fine when I lived in Chicago, I thought "what the heck?" It's a full tasting, smooth beer. It doesn't give you a bad taste in your mouth at all. I could drink those for the rest of my life as my only beer & be thoroughly happy.