BY GOOSE ISLAND

Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer: Craft brewed and unfiltered wheat ale Smooth, creamy body see more...

Sara R.
Atlanta, GA
This wheat beer is awesome! I Goose Island’s packaging and taps as well! For a long time i referee to it as the “telephone” beer because of the tap! Now I know that it’s 3-1-2, the area code for where it’s brewed! The wheat flavor leaves you wanting more!
Andi C.
This is my favorite beer. Anytime I pay a bar that has it (which is not often) I have to stop by and grab one. I now live overseas so grabbing one is a serious treat. The 312 is a wheat beer with a very slight bitter taste to it. Its lovely with a squeeze of lemon and a very smooth drink. I would recommend it to anyone! Im not a huge beer drinker, but this is just awesome!
Kara N.
West Chester, OH
Goose Island 312 is one of my favorite wheat beers! It isn't overly bitter but it does have a nice bold, wheat taste to it. If you like blue moon this is a bit stronger than that. I would say it is more on par with New Belgium's fat tire.
Stacy R.
Erie, PA
My favorite wheat beer ever. I work at a craft beer place and I get to try a lot but nothing tops this. It has a little more of a kick to it then blue moon. Its amazing on its own, or I like to mix a little framboise in it to make it raspberry. Goose Island is in my top 3 favorite breweries.
Elizabeth R.
Greer, SC
I really enjoy this beer. It has a light, crisp taste while still being flavorful. It is a good price, and you can get it just about anywhere. This was one of the first beers I started to enjoy, and still like it a lot now.
Sara W.
Absolutely delicious and easy to drink! Super refreshing and light enough to where it doesn’t weigh you down and fill you up! It has almost a lemon after taste which is lovely and refreshing. Really good for outdoor events!
Andrew M.
One of my first adventures into beer. Lovely aroma. Lovely initial taste. Lovely aftertaste. My main issue with most beers is the aftertaste that is left. This leaves a taste similar to the beer itself though.
Kourt N.
Refreshing! A wheat beer that does not linger or cause any unpleasantness. It is a mild lighter beer that everyone enjoys. Not too hoppy. Bright and crisp. Goose Island is a fun product with nothing but the best!
Robin D.
Best. Beer. EVER! I'm a simple girl of simple tastes & usually never stray from what I'm used to so when I was given the opportunity to try out Goose Island got the first fine when I lived in Chicago, I thought "what the heck?"
It's a full tasting, smooth beer. It doesn't give you a bad taste in your mouth at all. I could drink those for the rest of my life as my only beer & be thoroughly happy.
Laura L.
Goose Island 32 Wheat Beer is an okay wheat beer, but nothing special. There are several other wheat beers that are more complex in taste. But for someone who just wants a nice refreshing wheat beer at a good price, 312 is a good solution and can be found at almost any store.