BY GOOSE ISLAND

The immensely refreshing 312 has a spicy aroma of Cascade hops, followed by a fruity flavor delivered in a smooth, creamy body. This straw-colored ale has won multiple awards at the World Beer Cup Awards and the Great American Beer Festival. see more...

Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
In Saint Louis there are only 3 beers available at sports games. Bud Light, Bud, and Goose Island. And let me tell you I am so happy that they acquired Goose Island. 312 is a great beer, full bodied and very drinkable. It's actually my favorite out of the Goose Island product lines. When pickins are slim I am happy to pick Goose Island 312.
Samantha R.
Dublin, OH
This is my favorite Goose Island beer. Strong yet refreshing taste. Also affordable and bought in grocery stores. It has a stronger taste than most other beers, but I like it. I'd recommend giving it a try!
Tameka P.
Recently discovered this and I don't think I'll ever go back to another beer. I've stocked my fridge with these and could not be happier with the taste and quality. Absolutely recommend!
Heather R.
Owensboro, KY
I think of 312 and Honkers ale as Goose Island originals. It reminds me of a heffeweisen only not too sweet. Or like a Blue Moon without the orange but better.
Helene W.
Park Ridge, IL
Living in Chicago I get to drink Goose Island pretty often. I prefer local breweries and 312 and Green Line are among my favorite Goose Island brews.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
This beer is seriously delicious!! Not too hoppy, very flavorful and hits the spot just right! I adore Goose Island, and this flavor is no exception
rachel b.
Elk River, MN
We LOVE all goose island beer! 312 and the green line are our go-tos whenever we have people over. Not too hoppy but way more flavor than coors.
Leah S.
Madison, TN
Decent product. Not my favorite nor my least favorite. I enjoy it if I have one, but I don't go out to buy this.
Alexis B.
Cary, NC
I absolutely love Goose Island. It has a great refreshing taste and is worth the price.