BY GOOSE ISLAND

The immensely refreshing 312 has a spicy aroma of Cascade hops, followed by a fruity flavor delivered in a smooth, creamy body. This straw-colored ale has won multiple awards at the World Beer Cup Awards and the Great American Beer Festival. see more...

Shelby H.
Philadelphia
The first time I tried this I was at a bar that didn’t have any beers that I was looking for at the time (IPA’s). The bartender recommended this to me and I was hooked the entire night! Definitely close to tasting like an IPA but not as heavy on the stomach. Definitely a go to beer now.
Ruth K.
Great tasting beer that has just enough hops for a person that doesn't like too much bitterness in their beer. Great for the summer and I usually get this in the summer when there are outdoor concerts. Can't go wrong with this one. I would highly recommend it!
Melinda H.
This is by far my favorite beer from this brand it’s tasty and the flavors just flow in your mouth. It’s fairly priced and totally worth it. You’ll start feeling the buzz after 2 beers
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Ryan W.
Tujunga, CA
Really did goose island. Recently visited Chicago and have bought at least 6 times since I’ve been back this summer. They really know how to create a great beer. I easily would recommend to others I knos
Kayla E.
This has a pretty good taste to it.. I just have to be in the mood to drink beer to drink it lol I think it’s better in glass bottles
Janelle C.
Highland , IN
Has a good hoppy taste that is light like to drink in the summer at concerts, I don’t know why but I prefer it in the glass bottles
Oksana D.
To be completely honest , I do not even drink beer at all. It's done for me. But the family seems to reach for this one.
Stephanie A.
New Buffalo, MI
Another boyfriend favorite. We only live a few hours away from Chicago so it’s pretty affordable around here too.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
this product i like soo much the quality and all my family also enjoy it really good so i really recommend!!!