BY GOOSE ISLAND

Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale.
Brewed and canned by Goose Island Beer Company.
gooseisland.com.
Twelve 12 fl oz cans. see more...

Kelley W.
Evansville, IN
After living in Chicago, I fell in love with 312 and it's never wavered. It's one of my all time favorites, especially during the summer months or when we're outside!

I would buy again and again! It reminds me of warm weather and favorite memories of chicago, no matter where I am.
Nichole M.
Eureka, MO
I first had this at a concert with a girlfriend on accident. I picked up her beer instead of mine. I instantly switched and drank that for the rest of the night! Love the flavor. I would consider it a rather light and crisp ipa
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
Great beer. Refreshing taste and light. Have purchased several times. First tried this beer when I lived in Chicago a few years ago and have loved it ever since. Overall a good beer and recommend it.
Mehgan H.
Minneapolis, MN
I've never cared for the IPA craze and was super happy to see this beer available at an NHL game. Tried it and was pleasantly surprised. I thought when I read the word "wheat" it would somehow weigh me down and make me feel full. Although most beer tends to have that effect, this was light and refreshing.
Natalie F.
I love 312. It is a delicious wheat beer with excellent flavor! We love to drink these whenever we can find them in stock! We usually find them at our local liquor store.
Kourt N.
Refreshing! A wheat beer that does not linger or cause any unpleasantness. Bright and crisp. Goose Island is a fun product with nothing but the best! Typically $6 on tap in Nashville. $10 a 6-pack
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
love this! just picked up a 6 pack using an Ibotta rebate. This beer reminds me of Boulevard wheat, my absolutely FAVORITE wheat beer! very tasty
Elizabeth W.
Palatine, IL
This is a great lighter beer. It’s on par with similar beers as far as price goes. I am disappointed that it’s not brewed in Chicago but oh well.
Brittany A.
Wellington, FL
This has a distinct, unique wheat ale taste to it. I wouldn't say it's a cut above the other ones I've tried. Definitely try if you haven't!
C H.
Warwick, RI
I did this is definitely a decent beer I would never say was one of my favorites but if it was at a bar I would definitely get it