BY GOOSE ISLAND

Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale.
Brewed and canned by Goose Island Beer Company.
gooseisland.com.
Twelve 12 fl oz cans. see more...

Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
Great beer. Refreshing taste and light. Have purchased several times. First tried this beer when I lived in Chicago a few years ago and have loved it ever since. Overall a good beer and recommend it.
Natalie F.
I love 312. It is a delicious wheat beer with excellent flavor! We love to drink these whenever we can find them in stock! We usually find them at our local liquor store.
Mehgan H.
Minneapolis, MN
I've never cared for the IPA craze and was super happy to see this beer available at an NHL game. Tried it and was pleasantly surprised. I thought when I read the word "wheat" it would somehow weigh me down and make me feel full. Although most beer tends to have that effect, this was light and refreshing.
Kourt N.
Refreshing! A wheat beer that does not linger or cause any unpleasantness. Bright and crisp. Goose Island is a fun product with nothing but the best! Typically $6 on tap in Nashville. $10 a 6-pack
Elizabeth W.
La crosse, WI
This is a great lighter beer. It’s on par with similar beers as far as price goes. I am disappointed that it’s not brewed in Chicago but oh well.
Grace B.
West Salem , OH
love this! just picked up a 6 pack using an Ibotta rebate. This beer reminds me of Boulevard wheat, my absolutely FAVORITE wheat beer! very tasty
Brittany A.
Wellington, FL
This has a distinct, unique wheat ale taste to it. I wouldn't say it's a cut above the other ones I've tried. Definitely try if you haven't!
C H.
Warwick, RI
I did this is definitely a decent beer I would never say was one of my favorites but if it was at a bar I would definitely get it
Gianina M.
Love goose island 312 wherever I go it's a good choice to get. Taste good and price is usually good. My go to beer
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
Goose Island 312 urban wheat is a light and delicious beer. It's nice to have in the summer time and enjoyed by all