BY GOOSE ISLAND

Green Line Pale Ale is a honey-colored, immensely sessionable American pale ale with a pronounced bright American hop aroma, and citrus flavor. Notes of biscuit and lightly toasted malt create the backbone for Green Line’s pleasant, crisp bitterness. see more...

Kaylie Y.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Goose Island® India Pale Ale 12 fl. oz. Can more...
This is the only IPA served at the NFL stadium in town. It’s super overpriced there but is better than resorting to drinking a typical Light beer. I wouldn’t buy this anywhere besides the games as I like to try different ones all of the time.
Kari H.
Sylvester, GA
Review for: Goose Island® 312® Urban Pale Ale 6 ct Bottles more...
I first sampled this beer at a restaurant I worked at and quickly realized I would have to be getting more of it. It wasn’t long until I talked my husband into trying it and he also loved it. The pale ale has a great taste and is easy to drink. I definitely would recommend this beer to anyone looking for an incredible pale ale.
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
This is my favorite beer. I’m not a huge beer drinker so I don’t know why this is amazing. I like it because it has a strong taste and isn’t watered down. I feel like you get a lot of flavor for your money. It’s just a good beer.
Carol A.
Washington, DC
I love this beer. It is easy to drink and has a semi-citrusy, semi-hoppy flavor. For someone who usually drinks lighter beers like Blue Moon or Shock Top, this is a nice way to mix it up with something a little heavier with more flavor. It is still light, but definitely has a more intense flavor to it.
Nelly P.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Goose Island® 312® Urban Pale Ale 6 ct Bottles more...
I lived in Chicago and this beer was all the rage!!! It does not disappoint. You can usually find it anywhere in any grocery. I would pick this up if you like light beers. It doesn’t have a lot of flavor but it just hits the spot. I think many people would enjoy the refreshing taste this brings
Cynthia G.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Goose Island® 312® Urban Pale Ale 12 ct Bottles more...
I do like this beer a lot! It has a great aftertaste and I think it’s a very good price for what you’re receiving. The packaging is great and it is very affordable.
Style by Julianne R.
Portland, OR
I tried this at a burger restaurant for the first time and totally fell in love! Now I order it whenever I see it on a menu. I have yet to find it in stores. The flavor is light but delicious and very multi-dimensional. I am normally an IPA lover but this drink is a nice change up!
Colleen W.
Rockwood, TN
I think this is probably goose islands most popular beer. I see it on draft at a lot of places on the east coast and it's an easy sipping summer time beer. Nothing fancy about it but it is well made. People who like it also enjoy wheat ales and it pairs well with bar food.
Jordan L.
Atlanta
This is one of my favorite IPAs. It is simple, but the taste is great. I used to live in Chicago for five years, so Goose Island is a brand that I love! The IPA is smooth and isn't as heavy as some IPAs. You can pick it up from your local grocery or spirits store.
Victoria G.
I had never tried Goose Island before going on a brewery tour on a trip to Chicago, but it has quickly became one of my favorite IPAs! I loved this one in particular because it went down smooth but had a unique flavor. I'm a fan and would buy again!