10 colors available

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Cheyenne, WY
This beer is pretty good, but there are others I prefer that are less expensive. To me this is nothing special or out of the ordinary, I usually go for something a little darker so admittedly pale ales aren't my thing to begin with.
Carly W.
Carly W.
Sabin, MN
This particular beer, is not my jam, because of his hoppy it is. It is however, one of my man's go to beers, because of how happy it is. Goose Island makes some great beers.
Mary R.
Mary R.
I absolutely love the 312 Urban Wheat Beer, so I thought I would try the Pale ale. I generally like Pale Ale somewhat, but did not like this. Since I'm not a huge fan of Pale Ale in general, I didn't want to rate it too low, as other folks that I know that like Pale Ales more like this a lot. Tastes closer to a Pils to me.
Grace C.
Grace C.
Bellevue, WA
This is the best IPA in the world. I don't live in Chicago so anytime I can get this one tap I jump on it. But even in bottles it still retains its flavor and I love it.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Manhattan, KS
I LOVE pale ales. The 312 is a great one, I first tried it at a local restaurant with a blue cheese bacon burger and it was heavenly. I wish it was cheaper, but I wish that about all beer so I guess this is worth the price in consideration to the prices of all beer. Definitely recommend
Lacey P.
Lacey P.
One of my all time favorite beers!! Goes down easy and tastes delicious! I like hoppy beers, and this one is perfect!!
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
If you like 312 then you'll like this darker approach to it, it's a heavier beer that tastes best when on tap and especially with food. I usually switch between urban pale ale and regular 312.