Goose Island 312 Urban Pale Ale

by Goose Island

Green Line Pale Ale is a honey-colored, immensely sessionable American pale ale with a pronounced bright American hop aroma, and citrus flavor. Notes of biscuit and lightly toasted malt create the backbone for Green Line’s pleasant, crisp bitterness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goose Island 312 Urban Pale Ale!
Jill D.
Goose Island 312 Urban Pale Ale uploaded by Jill D.
Review for: Goose Island® India Pale Ale 4-16 fl. oz. Cans
Randomly found this at the local grocery store. I love IPA beers and tropical fruit so I had to try it. It is 9.9% alcohol which is quite high. One was definitly enough. It had a nice ipa flavor. The tropical didn't come in until the aftertaste. I would definitely buy it again.
Violet K.
Ferndale, MI
Anything goose island is a must. Love this beer and have been buying it for a few years! Tastes like home, aka Chicago. Love seeing this on tap at more places.
Jasmine A.
Auburn, WA
I don’t really like beer to much but when it has a little flavor to it it tart a lot better like apple flavor or lemon I love when it doesn’t taste like beer it’s a great I would not buy this again just because I don’t really care for beer to much
Brea T.
This was my go to “out” drinking beer for a long time. It’s light and super easy to drink. Decently priced as well.
Stacy B.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my favorite beer. I’m not a huge beer drinker so I don’t know why this is amazing. I like it because it has a strong taste and isn’t watered down. I feel like you get a lot of flavor for your money. It’s just a good beer.
Bailey B.
Shawnee, KS
I LOVE pale ales. The 312 is a great one, I first tried it at a local restaurant with a blue cheese bacon burger and it was heavenly. I wish it was cheaper, but I wish that about all beer so I guess this is worth the price in consideration to the prices of all beer. Definitely recommend
Lacey P.
One of my all time favorite beers!! Goes down easy and tastes delicious! I like hoppy beers, and this one is perfect!!
Kimberly S.
Cheyenne, WY
This beer is pretty good, but there are others I prefer that are less expensive. To me this is nothing special or out of the ordinary, I usually go for something a little darker so admittedly pale ales aren't my thing to begin with.
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
I absolutely love the 312 Urban Wheat Beer, so I thought I would try the Pale ale. I generally like Pale Ale somewhat, but did not like this. Since I'm not a huge fan of Pale Ale in general, I didn't want to rate it too low, as other folks that I know that like Pale Ales more like this a lot. Tastes closer to a Pils to me.
Grace C.
Seattle, WA
This is the best IPA in the world. I don't live in Chicago so anytime I can get this one tap I jump on it. But even in bottles it still retains its flavor and I love it.

Looking for your answer?